Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

North American Release Date

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheHT
    Square Enix announced the North American version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep for the PSP will now launch on September 7, 2010.

The publisher previously announced the game would be arriving this summer. Actors Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Woods will also be providing voice work for the game.

Square Enix also revealed they would be introducing a new Kingdom Hearts PSP bundle exclusive to retailer GameStop. The pack includes the "Mystic Silver" PSP-3000 system, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on UMD, a movie (title to be announced; movie content will not be related to Kingdom Hearts series), and a 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo.

No pricing details for the bundle were revealed in today's announcement, but according to GameStop's website it will cost $199.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/109/1090197p1.html

Boom.
    Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Axersia

Wow, that's a pretty long ways away and 8 months after the JP release. I thought it was gonna be released soon after E3 (the rumors pointed to that) and was holding off on replaying my Japanese version so I wouldn't get burnt out on the game and could experience the new content (like Critical Mode), but if I'm gonna have to wait *another* 4 months I guess I'll just replay it again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.