Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

Online Birth by Sleep. There is a way.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark

Birth by Sleep ships with only ad-hoc mode. However, there is a way around it (and for all non online PSP games) that Sony put out called Ad-Hoc Party. Basically what it does it turns your PS3 into an ad-hoc point that can transmit over the internet. This enables an ad-hoc only game (like Birth by Sleep) to be played online.

I guess what I am also saying is Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep TNT anyone?

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Virago

For a moment I forgot I was on a video game forum, and this completely confused the f*ck out of me. But now i understand. And this is a helpful tip, thanks yo.

Thunderstarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Thunderstarter

I think a lot of reviewers forget that, that's what it's called "online mode" and there are "lobbies".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.