Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix E3 Trailer (now with English)

#1 Edited by TepidShark (1061 posts) -

The E3 trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD has leaked. Not only does it give a deeper look at the three games in the collection but it also shows the first gameplay that is in English:

I must say it is kind of surreal to see the Unknown fight in English after seeing for 10+ years only in Japanese. Still can't wait for this to come out.

#2 Edited by Hunter5024 (5806 posts) -

It's dumb how excited I am for this.

#3 Edited by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

I'm looking forward to this primarily in that I'll be able to play a version of the original Kingdom Hearts with better controls. Seriously, going to KH1 after playing KH2 first was just bizarre.

#4 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2362 posts) -

Oh wow. I had no idea we were getting Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. That news just made this an instabuy for me.

#5 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1188 posts) -

That music...

It's got me hooked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.