4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Re:coded, Re:cycled, Re:viewed 0

I really want to like the Kingdom Hearts games. Having two juggernauts like Square-Enix and Disney merge their complete stable of franchises together to create one of the most impressive crossovers in the entertainment industry is a very appealing concept. Unfortunately, after actually playing the original Kingdom Hearts all the way up to the end, I found myself considerably underwhelmed. The problem with Kingdom Hearts is that it wants to be a 3D platformer like Sly Cooper, but it also wants to...

review 0

well after a amazing interview its time to met jb . i will admit am a little flustere :}  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuu ...