#2 Posted by shadowjak (456 posts) -

Excuse me but wtf is KUF?

#3 Posted by davecuk (158 posts) -

Kingdom Under Fire at a guess.

#4 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
davecuk said:
"Kingdom Under Fire at a guess.
"
That's what I guessed too. Stared at the KUF for a couple minutes.
#5 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Ok next time provide info

#6 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -

I hate lazy posting, but this is EXTREMELY LAZY POSTING.

#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

This thread is going places.

#8 Posted by EnderX80 (23 posts) -

My friend told me that it plays like Champions of Norrath, so I decided to give it a shot. He also said the MP was good. What do you all think about it? Just wondering.

#9 Posted by EnderX80 (23 posts) -

I don't know what happened. I posted my previous comment at the same time I created the topic. That's weird. Sorry about that everyone. :?

#10 Posted by Wolverine (4280 posts) -

I knew this came out but I never heard anyone say a word about it, I wonder if it is any good?

#11 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -

So, I guess you're not recommending this game? lol!

#12 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
MsCortana said:
"So, I guess you're not recommending this game? lol!
"
Guess not...?
#13 Posted by EnderX80 (23 posts) -
MsCortana said:
"So, I guess you're not recommending this game? lol!
"
It's a great action/RPG/hack-n-slash. I spent a little more time with it this weekend and I'm really enjoying it. I picked it up at Wal-Mart nonetheless for $39.99. It's worth it IMO.
#14 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

OHHHH I thought you meant for the original Xbox and not the abomination that was made for 360. Who would buy a piece of trash for $39.99?

#15 Posted by EnderX80 (23 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"OHHHH I thought you meant for the original Xbox and not the abomination that was made for 360. Who would buy a piece of trash for $39.99?
"
I guess me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.