Amazon/Gamestop Black Friday Sale. 12 bucks for the game and DLC

#1 Posted by Gonmog (580 posts) -
#2 Posted by believer258 (11628 posts) -

Sweet Jesus, I want to try this game. I know a lot of people said it was good but not amazing, but I still want to play it.

#3 Posted by MrKlorox (11205 posts) -

Black Friday is not the Friday that follows Halloween. It's the Friday that follows Thanksgiving.

#4 Posted by Gonmog (580 posts) -
#5 Posted by MrKlorox (11205 posts) -

Oh Jesus. They actually named a weekly sale "Black Friday$" and pluralized it with a dollar sign? That's fucking ridiculous and somewhat misleading.

My bad man.

#6 Edited by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Okay. How long is this on sale for? I wouldn't mind picking it up for my new PC. Really want to give it another run-through with the DLC as well.

Also, the one customer review on there...so fucking awesome.

#7 Posted by MattyFTM (14340 posts) -

Amalur for £7.50 is definitely tempting.

#8 Posted by Gonmog (580 posts) -

I think its just for a limited time. Dont know when it will come down, i would suggest picking it up if you are interested asap. Id just buy it, even a steam sale wont bring it to much lower, 5 dollars for the main game, and maybe 2 bucks for the 2 dlcs? Who knows, but this may be about the lowest this game will ever get.

#9 Posted by MrKlorox (11205 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
Also, the one customer review on there...so fucking awesome.
It would be pretty funny if every user review on there somehow likened it to Dark Souls while taking a dump on Schilling, except in a long drawn out form that's full of facts about the game that are complete and utter lies.
#10 Posted by louiedog (2333 posts) -

@Gonmog said:

I think its just for a limited time. Dont know when it will come down, i would suggest picking it up if you are interested asap. Id just buy it, even a steam sale wont bring it to much lower, 5 dollars for the main game, and maybe 2 bucks for the 2 dlcs? Who knows, but this may be about the lowest this game will ever get.

Don't even expect a Steam sale until things are straightened out with the sale of the IP. The game was published by EA elsewhere, which is why it activates on Origin. However, it was published by 38 Studios on Steam which means that unless Rhode Island learns how to handle a video game IP, it's probably going to sit there are $60 for awhile.

#11 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11462 posts) -

I am really tempted, but I already own it on 360. But, of course, I don't have my 360 with me at school. This is truly the epitome of a 1st world problem.

#12 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

the state of rhode island needs your money badly

#13 Posted by believer258 (11628 posts) -

I thought this was a Steamworks game. It is not. I am disappointed.

However, I'm sure I'll survive. Won't get to play it for a while though.

#14 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Not a masterpiece but still totally worth playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.