Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an open-world singleplayer RPG with combo-based action and the trappings of an MMORPG. Reckoning is set in Amalur, the same setting as 38 Studios' planned MMO codenamed "Copernicus."

Brandnew Combat Trailer

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

My hype for Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning grows yet again. It will soon reach fully sized painfully throbbing anticipation, longing desperately for release. Action combat combined with the scale and depth of an Elder's Scrolls game will intoxicate me. Sweetest poison, be as good as your siren's call.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By valrog

Looks like a much better version of Fable. The design of environment and monsters is brilliant.

Me gusta.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Still_I_Cry

I can't wait :D

February 7...fuck..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.