Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an open-world singleplayer RPG with combo-based action and the trappings of an MMORPG. Reckoning is set in Amalur, the same setting as 38 Studios' planned MMO codenamed "Copernicus."

Buying a house

adam914

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By adam914

So I am play Reckoning and kinda wanting to safe some of my gear cause it looks pretty cool but 70 spots fills up faster than you would think sometimes so i was wondering if anyone know about the ability to buy a house and store stuff in it. Thanks for your help

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By TheHT
    @Adam914 said:

So I am play Reckoning and kinda wanting to safe some of my gear cause it looks pretty cool but 70 spots fills up faster than you would think sometimes so i was wondering if anyone know about the ability to buy a house and store stuff in it. Thanks for your help

The second town you enter, there's a quick quest that gets you a house to store stuff (and do other things).
    Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

yeah, my inventory gets loaded too quick... i need to find this house to buy.

adam914

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By adam914

Thanks for the help

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rattle618

@TheHT said:

@Adam914 said:

The second town you enter, there's a quick quest that gets you a house to store stuff (and do other things).

Also check vendors cause you can get backpacks to increase the inventory limit.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @Rattle618:  I check every vendor I come across but so far found only 1 upgrade (i'm several zones in)

So if anyone comes across a mod that removes the inventory limit and posted it that would be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.