Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an open-world singleplayer RPG with combo-based action and the trappings of an MMORPG. Reckoning is set in Amalur, the same setting as 38 Studios' planned MMO codenamed "Copernicus."

Killed with abilities

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#1  Edited By Kidavenger

What counts towards these achievements?

I finished the game last night and didn't get either of these and was a bit surprised.

I'm sure I killed more than 100 just using reckoning.

I also killed a tonne of guys with traps and backstabs, none of it counted, seems like this would be really hard to get with a finesse build.

fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fini_fly

@Kidavenger: I haven't passed the game but I did get the "They didn't see it coming" achievement today. And I've don't a lot of backstabbing and only a couple of traps. I think you can see your stats in the menu, so I would suggest checking that out.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

Reckoning doesn't count, backstabs dont either they are just super melee crits basically.

By abilities they mean killed by the direct dammage abilities. So yes it would be hard to get with finesse build. Mages get it super easy. Pure finesse has to pretty much rely on leveled Shadow Flare at close ranges to get it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.