bmuzyn's Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PlayStation 3) review

• bmuzyn wrote this review on .

The Gamers RPG

KoA:R is one of the funnest games I've played in a long time. It's beautiful and compelling, The art is vibrant and colorful on a scale that I haven't seen before. Where Skyrim goes for a realistic world, Reckoning gives you a place of wonder and imagination. I stop myself from playing every now and then and just look at some of the art they built into the game and It's amazing how Unique all the dungeons and areas are.

The combat is really fun and easy to jump into, I have a rogue right now and I'm finding different ways of utilizing the aspect of this character style. I can take my time and sneak in for a quick kill, kill from a distance with a powered up arrow, or go just bats**t with faeblades!

Lots of fun to be had with 100 hours plus of side missions!