Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

King's Bounty: Warriors of the North

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 25, 2012

Endoria has fallen under the shadow of necromancy. Young Olaf, the Northling Prince, must free the land.

New King's Bounty Coming this Fall

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

Get hype! A new King's Bounty is coming later this year, and personally I'm extremely hyped. If you haven't heard about it, it's sort of a mix of Heroes of Might & Magic, and some classic RPG mechanics.

Also, I strongly recommend you pick up King's Bounty: Crossworlds if it's on sale during the Steam Summer Sale. Endless hours of fun!

Here's a video showing off an Alpha build of the upcoming game.

eldrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eldrien

@Cincaid: I'm curious to start playing King's Bounty, loved HoMM series. Curious as to where to start though. Worth jumping straight in to Warriors of the North or should one go back and play a previous one? I probably would want to narrow it down to one or two at most. Have a lot of games to play!

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Cincaid

@Eldrien: I think I'd start with Armored Princess (the second game). Last time I played Warriors of the North it was very buggy and suffered from several small annoying things as well, like spelling errors and generally felt like a rushed product. Both the first two games feels a lot more 'finished', and especially Armored Princess delivers. If you really enjoy Armored Princess, try out the original. And if you totally fall in love and think you can accept the bugs and stuff, go for Warriors of the North. It's still a great game, but sort of a bummer to see them drop the ball on it.

And I think they're working on patches and stuff, so by the time you've finished Armored Princess maybe things are a bit better in Warriors of the North. :)

eldrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By eldrien

@Cincaid: Awesome, thanks! It looks like there's a GOTY edition on GOG.com that includes Crossworlds and Armoured Princess, might have to grab that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.