This is currently on Amazon for £800 ($1300 ish)

#1 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

That is insane, like who the fuck is going to spend that much money on this!?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kirby-64-Crystal-Shards-N64/dp/B00004R9IB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315244259&sr=8-1

Would you ever spend this much on a game?

#2 Posted by Heltom92 (704 posts) -

Maybe this is how drug dealers sell now and the case is full of meth or something. Maybe I've been watching too much Breaking Bad though.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10479 posts) -

Man! I should go sell my copy. I'm never going to play it again. 

#4 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -

I JUST PLACED MY ORDER

#5 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Of course I would spent that kind of money on a game, if it was NWC90 grey or gold.

#6 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: The person selling it doesn't even specify whether it is in the box or cart only, you'd be pissed if it was just the cart.

#7 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Isn't this on the VC?

#8 Edited by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@yoshimitz707 said:

Isn't this on the VC?

Yeah, for 1/130th the price. Plus you can use those swell Classic Controller Pros.
#9 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5114 posts) -

I have that game.  Is it really worth that much?

#10 Posted by jjnen (660 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@MooseyMcMan: The person selling it doesn't even specify whether it is in the box or cart only, you'd be pissed if it was just the cart.

Doesn't new mean that it is in a box, unopened and untouched?

#11 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

clearly this is worth the price.

#12 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@Rappelsiini said:

@Hizang said:

Doesn't new mean that it is in a box, unopened and untouched?

Ask GameStop...

Too Soon?

#13 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
#14 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10479 posts) -

Oh, mine's been used hella times, so it's probably not worth that much. Still though, that's a lot of money for an N64 game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.