Could the secret game Nintendo Power reveals be the next Kirby?

#1 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -
Don't be scared, this how Kirby looked like the last time he had a new game.
As some of you know, Kirby (the new game) has been in development since the days of the Gamecube, enough to think the game has been canceled.

As shown in the remarkably boring Nintendo Financial Results Press Release (needs more Lost references), Hoshi no Kirby (Kirby of the Stars) has once again appeared on the release schedule, as it has been for the past half decade. 

With Nintendo Power touting they have a new exclusive reveal about a major game franchise, with a background having to do with stars, could this finally be when the next Kirby be revealed? This would make it the first new Kirby game since the N64 game.

It's either that, or Sonic in Space.
#2 Posted by Okari (167 posts) -

I really doubt it's a Nintendo game. The issue would be out before E3, and I don't see them letting any magazine reveal a major game.

#3 Posted by Windmills (44 posts) -

Technically wouldn't the last game to come out be Kirby: Canvas Curse for the DS? 
Actually after looking at the page, it looks like Kirby: Squeak Squad was the last one. That is unless you are strictly talking about console games.

#4 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

It could be just about anything, including Kirby. Don't get your hopes up for anything specific.

#5 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Sadness 2 - Bob's Game

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Sonic in space, running on the GameCube Kirby engine.

#7 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

E.T. 2

#8 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Linkyshinks said:
" There's nothing wrong with a little hope :) "
#9 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

It's never Kirby.

#10 Posted by weegieanawrench (1939 posts) -

I'd love a new Kirby game. They're a lot of fun to play in 20-30 minute chunks. I remember many good times with The Crystal Shards. I also hope for a new Kirby on consoles. Or should I say the Wii?

#11 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@KingBroly said:
" It's never Kirby. "
unfortunately. last console was crystal shards and that left much to be desired
#12 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

If Kirby Wii is real I will cream my pants while doing backflips and screaming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.