It is now sunny and a new letter: B..or number 8?

#1 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
#2 Posted by Lashe (1251 posts) -

It's not an 8. It's a DSi!

[/sarcasm]

#3 Edited by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
Lashe said:
It's not an 8. It's a DSi! [/sarcasm]
O_O
#4 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -

Wait, that's impossible, the site is still full of storms and rain from were I'm standing, could it be an error or because of different time zones?

#5 Edited by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
Lashe said:
It's not an 8. It's a DSi! [/sarcasm]
That's actually not a terrible theory.
I did notice there's a random weird dude that fades into the Kojima Productions logo in the bottom right, however. Who the hell is that, anyway? O_o
Edit: Okaaay....
#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
Sticky_Pennies said:
Lashe said: It's not an 8. It's a DSi! [/sarcasm] That's actually not a terrible theory.I did notice there's a ... [more]
That was the biggest waste of an age gate in the history of the internet.
#7 Posted by Lashe (1251 posts) -
@AnimZero said:
Sticky_Pennies said:
Lashe said: It's not an 8. It's a DSi! [/sarcasm] That's actually not a terrible theory.I did notice there's a ... [more]
Maybe it's a countdown... to a MGS Clock for the DSi.

Nah I'll quit the DSi jokes.

Is that link meant to just show up 'Loading 34%' or has my browser died? haha.
#8 Edited by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
Lashe said:
@AnimZero said: AnimZero said: Lashe said: It's not an 8. It's a DSi! [/sarcasm] That's actually not a terrible theory.I ... [more]
It takes a couple refreshes, but it ends up being some dumb teaser image of a mask or something, so you're not missing too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.