Kojima Productions has officially unveiled the opening of a studio in Los Angeles.
Official job posting at the studio:
Kojima Productions Los Angeles/ Konami Group/ Gameplay Programmer
Kojima Productions, the world famous game studio within the Konami group, who recently celebrated its 25th anniversary of Metal Gear Solid franchise, is now looking to expand its team. Kojima Productions are looking for skillful creators, senior programmers, artists and game developers with a passion for making amazing video games.
I think this would be a great opportunity for talented non-japanese developers to work for Kojima!
Main Work Duties:
Defining and developing the technology, systems and tools programming for the core foundation of 3D action game.
- Strong passion to make top quality games
- Over 4 years of experience as a professional Gameplay Programmer for PC/PS3/Xbox360 for action games
- Excellent C/C++ language programming skills
- Familiar with the test driven development practice/environment
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Ability to approach the complex issues and problems creatively and flexibly
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more published titles.
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set
Visit this link to apply for a job and know the location of the studio