Kojima-san Sparks An Old Flame

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

All the focus on Hideo Kojima over the past year or so has been Metal Gear Solid 4 related, but Kojima-san has not forgotten about other franchises, such as Zone of Enders. In fact, Kojima-san is very aware of the interest in a third game. In the latest episode of the Metal Gear Solid Integral podcast, the team at Kojima Productions talk in detail about the franchise. In fact Kojima actually asks out at fans- How many people really want Zone of the Enders a sequel?"

So, do you want to see a third game, and if so, for what platform?

Thanks to N4G.com

I remember buying this game solely for MGS2 demo, lol. I was glad I did, I actually found it quite enjoyable.

#2 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

Hell yes. 360 and PS3. DU EET.

#3 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Whoa whoa whoa... they've been actually releasing the integral podcast?

Well I'm down for another ZoE sequel, which platform? I really don't care, surprise me Kojima.

#4 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

yes, and obviously on ps3. 

it would be nice to see on both systems, but i like these kind of games to be exclusive, so that they get the most out of the console they make it for. 
#5 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

As long as ps3 gets the love as well -they could release this on n-gage for all i care :D

#6 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

There's definitely room for a good mech game on the market. If it was made on the 360 or PS3, I would be pretty excited.

#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Yes, but make it for both 360 and PS3. What's not to like, twice the sales...

#8 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I love ZOE 2 a whole damn bunch.

#9 Posted by LiquidPrince (15844 posts) -

Never played ZOE. I've heard good things though.

#10 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Played ZoE. Don't want to ever play it again.

#11 Posted by Inuzagi (170 posts) -

YES!YES! HELL YES! Nothing stop's ZOE damnit.

#12 Posted by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

Never heard of it or seen, so no. I would rather him do something that I know of. It would probably be a better idea financially to put out another metal gear in these tough economic times anyway

#13 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

Have ZOE, haven't played it.

It should be on the Wii obviously.  It isn't really a question.
#14 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Can't say I ever played Zone of the Enders, but hey, if people dig it, then do it.

#15 Posted by SoulEdgeSlayer (534 posts) -

Zone of the Enders 2 is one of my all time favorite PS2 games.  The graphics blew me away at the time.  I really do hope that he does decide to make another one.

#16 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -
#17 Posted by xyzygy (9895 posts) -

Never played any of these games but if it's Kojima related I will definitely have to give it a try. Hopefully they'll make a new one for this gen.

#18 Edited by junkie (187 posts) -

Kojima  san? 
please tell me you're Japanese...

#19 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

Playing ZOE2 right now.

Got stuck on some boss that I need to grab after retaliating... So far only managed to destroy the damn boss, which is a gameover.

That game pisses me off!

That said, I like the idea behind it, just not some of the stupid boss gimmicks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.