soooo the e3 speculation can start again

#1 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -

sooo the e3 page for kojima productions  has been posted. its a little more  surreall this year with chopping of food and sawing of wood.for those of you who are interested here  it is

#2 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

what the hell?

#3 Edited by Droop (1839 posts) -

Cooking with Kojima!

Found a hidden picture on the site!
#4 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -

ok after it running on  the back ground in my browser i went to it and random squares randomly started going white with a ink line similar to the writeing in mgs 4. so im saying mgs 4 on xbox (but thats a little waaaay too late ) or maby mgs 5?

#5 Posted by Droop (1839 posts) -
@the_chojin99:  I might actually play MGS4 if it hits the Xbox. But yeah seems way late.
#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Best countdown clock ever.

#7 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2089 posts) -

Zone of the Enders 3. That's all I want from him now.

#8 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -
@RhombusOfTerror:  seconded
#9 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

well its all images of things being cut, and raiden cuts things with his sword, so probably just Rising stuff

#10 Posted by Pie (7059 posts) -

Raiden likes cutting shit. Its rising

#11 Posted by Pie (7059 posts) -

That cake in the bottom just freaked out a little, went all hand drawn for a second or something

#12 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

also, they are all CUT SCENES...get it? Oh kojima >_>

#13 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@Rhaknar: I think thats what they were going for.
#14 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2089 posts) -
@Droop said:

Self Raising Flour: Tactical Baking Action    
#15 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
" also, they are all CUT SCENES...get it? Oh kojima >_> "
you could be onto something 

>.>
#16 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -

right so ive started takeing screen shots as the message appears and have piced together what ive found. althow it appears that  not all of the squares change yet (before the flamers start i did this for around 15 min while bored) it seems to be japanese characters wich i cant read so if any one wants to take what ive got so far finish and run with it be my guest

#17 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

MGS4 directors cut?

#18 Posted by Bionicicide (1213 posts) -

Cutscenes? I just hope Kojima has an editor this time.

#19 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -

I believe Raiden will be doing some cutting at E3.

#20 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@the_chojin99: Probably says "You ARE the Ninja!" or something like that... which we already knew.
#21 Posted by h83r (468 posts) -

The countdown timer says there are 3 days remaining[for the US]. Sony's conference is in 3 days. Can it really be something like MGS 5 proper, seeing as how Rising hasn't even gotten a full trailer yet?

#22 Posted by Daveyo520 (6663 posts) -

He will announce the final MGS game he will ever work on, EVER, to come out in 2011. It will be Metal Gear Solid 9: Snakes Revenge.

#23 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -
@Daveyo520 :NEVER mention snake's revenge XD
#24 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -
@Gabriel said:
" MGS4 directors cut? "
That's my guess.  They haven't released a "Subsistence" or "Substance" yet...so it seems logical.
#25 Posted by xyzygy (9899 posts) -

I'm guessing that Kojima is now going to be more involved with Rising, and this is their way of saying it. 

Either that or the MGS4: Substance

#26 Posted by TheHT (10933 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" @Gabriel said:
" MGS4 directors cut? "
That's my guess.  They haven't released a "Subsistence" or "Substance" yet...so it seems logical. "
oh lawd i hope so.
#27 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2051 posts) -

Oh so what your saying is MGS 4 Substance is coming to the 360? Hey somebody has to keep the rumor alive.

#28 Posted by Sabata (823 posts) -

Boktai 4 for the 3DS.  MAKE IT HAPPEN KOJIMA

#29 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

So this was for Rising? And all the cutting was talking about the cutting with your sword in Rising?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.