The official Pre-E3 Konami press conference discution thread!

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

thats right, the crazy is upon is, June 2nd, 5pm PDT the Konami E3 (well, pre-E3) press conference begins, so lets discuss the insanity (or not) and games showed / announced here.

Im hoping for Rising not to be dead and actually shown (maybe that crazy Platinum Games rumour is true), and would love if that other rumour of MGS1-4 coming to steam was true, but i highly doubt that. What are you expecting?

Streams and liveblogs will be live here (i think)

#2 Posted by EuanDewar (4791 posts) -

Citizen Kane already has the official readied and locked which he will unlock once the press conference starts. I'll try and find it for you.

#3 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
Citizen Kane already has the official readied and locked which he will unlock once the press conference starts. I'll try and find it for you.
ah didnt know, lock this shit then :)
#4 Posted by EuanDewar (4791 posts) -
#5 Edited by swat200 (238 posts) -

am i the only one who, when i saw the fox engine went "oh shit here we go again with another Japanese developer taking 40 years to make one game because they wasted all the time on a shitty tech engine". I am of course referencing the crystal tools debacle that was FF13's tech engine and overly bloated development time.

#6 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

FUCKS ENGINE TRANSFARRING CARDBOARD SIGNS JAPANESE CORN PIZZA

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.