Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Korg DS-10

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

With the help of Korg, a replica of the MS-20 is being made for the DS. Originally only slated for a Japanese release, it was released in North America in November 2008.

Play Asia question

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By OneEyedNinja7

I've been looking to buy Korg DS-10 for the Nintendo DS and this website has the cheapest version that I've been able to find ( I think Korg DS-10 is online only). The site seems to specialize in foreign games, and before purchasing, I want to confirm that I'm getting the US version. Even though the site says "Compatible with DS, no region protection" I want to confirm I am getting the US version of the game. Can someone with experience with this site confirm this?

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

I've been looking to buy Korg DS-10 for the Nintendo DS and this website has the cheapest version that I've been able to find ( I think Korg DS-10 is online only). The site seems to specialize in foreign games, and before purchasing, I want to confirm that I'm getting the US version. Even though the site says "Compatible with DS, no region protection" I want to confirm I am getting the US version of the game. Can someone with experience with this site confirm this?

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool
    @OneEyedNinja7 said:
    " I've been looking to buy Korg DS-10 for the Nintendo DS and this website has the cheapest version that I've been able to find ( I think Korg DS-10 is online only). The site seems to specialize in foreign games, and before purchasing, I want to confirm that I'm getting the US version. Even though the site says "Compatible with DS, no region protection" I want to confirm I am getting the US version of the game. Can someone with experience with this site confirm this? "

They have a flag on the item to show the country it is for.  In this case, it has the USA flag, saying that it is NTSC, despite the fact that it plays on any DS console. 

Use the filter on their site to just bring up US games and you can't go wrong.  If you see the Japanese flag, you are in the wrong spot.

product info

Shipping at US$ 3.40
     KORG DS-10 Synthesizer
    XS GamesCompatible with Nintendo DS™
    No Region Protection
     Usually ships within 5-15 days
    Price: US$ 24.90 (~27.21 AUD)

Plus, there is this bit further down.  Where it says version is the country it is for.
      further information
    Release Date Nov 07, 2008
    Genre Music
    Version US
     ESRB Everyone
    Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
    PAX-CodePAX0002328898
    Catalog No. NTR-P-YJ9E
    Item Code 853466001117

I use playasia all the time and have never had a single problem.  I hope I helped.
    OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Yes, thank you, you answered my question completely.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool
    @OneEyedNinja7 said:
    " Yes, thank you, you answered my question completely. "
    My pleasure.  Make sure you use the filter to look at their specials.  You can a decent deal sometimes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.