Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Krater

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Developed by Fatshark AB, Krater is an action RPG set in Sweden.

New Krater teaser trailer

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Vorbis

Saw this new teaser posted on the Fatshark twitter and it shows some actual gameplay, thought I would share it.

Got to say I'm pretty excited, getting a heavy X-Com and Syndicate vibe from the video which they were aiming for. Testing is supposed to start sometime this month, there was also a pretty hilarious survey they put out asking non-swedes to answer what they thought of when asked about Sweden, Ikea and Surstromming were mentioned.

Gunnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gunnar
    Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
    deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

@Gunnar: This looks really interesting and I think I may be sold on it. Thanks for posting here!

Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Patman99

Looks interesting. Fatshark is even offering a $10k "Victory" Edition where one of the game designers will come to your house and cook you a meal. Afterwards, he'll even play the game with you.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By project343

I'm really enjoying this game so far. My only concern is that it doesn't seem ready for release at all. Crashing and optimization issues ahoy and they're left with very little time to iron out these bugs... :(

That said, this game is heaven for anyone who enjoyed Dawn of War 2 and thought that game could use more RPG and/or more Borderlands.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.