Microsoft E3 Sunglasses Dude???

#1 Posted by ep_driver (432 posts) -

Who is the douchebag wearing gym attire and sunglasses indoors at the Kinect presentations? I wanna punch the fuck square in his jaw. 

PS-Those kinect demonstrations are pure awful. You know it's bad when the actors can't even pretend (their job) to be having a good time.
#2 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -

That's Kudo, "Wha Bamm, there it is"

#3 Posted by lolgreg (244 posts) -

He took a break from selling weed to High-schoolers to do a press conference.

#4 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

He's the physical representation of the terrible direction Microsoft is feeling out at the moment. What a prick.

#5 Posted by ATrevelan (606 posts) -

He has some sort of retinal problem that pretty much forces him to wear dark shades all the time. 

Either that or he's JC Denton.

#6 Posted by Milkman (16479 posts) -

Obviously you know who he is if you posted this in his forum.

#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14552 posts) -
@CoolDrMoney said:
" He's the physical representation of the terrible direction Microsoft is feeling out at the moment. What a prick. "
Oh come on guys! Kudo rocks!
#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@Agent47CSim2 said:

" That's Kudo, "Wha Bamm, there it is" "

#9 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -

Yes, because people who look different or a way you don't want them to look deserves to be punched. IT'S SO OBVIOUS!

#10 Posted by ep_driver (432 posts) -
@Milkman said:
"Obviously you know who he is if you posted this in his forum. "

Didn't post it here, it was moved by moderator.
#11 Posted by ep_driver (432 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
"Yes, because people who look different or a way you don't want them to look deserves to be punched. IT'S SO OBVIOUS! "

PRECISELY. In this dude's case at least.
#12 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@ep_driver said:
" @guiseppe said:
"Yes, because people who look different or a way you don't want them to look deserves to be punched. IT'S SO OBVIOUS! "
PRECISELY. In this dude's case at least. "
Except for the fact that he wears the shades because of an eye condition.  Nice job douche.
#13 Posted by TheKidNixon (1564 posts) -

I always love when people make fun of Kudo for wearing sunglasses inside, when there are so many more things to mock him for and that happens to be the one thing that's necessary about him. If he was doing it for "style," you'd think he might wear something more impressive than your ten dollar target model.

#14 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

I'm sure you probably look like a creepy raper guy.

#15 Posted by ep_driver (432 posts) -
@TheKidNixon said:
"I always love when people make fun of Kudo for wearing sunglasses inside, when there are so many more things to mock him for and that happens to be the one thing that's necessary about him. If he was doing it for "style," you'd think he might wear something more impressive than your ten dollar target model. "

I just pointed out the glasses for sake of identifying him. His whole attire and act are ridiculous. Take away his glasses and eye condition and he still deserves punishment. Intolerane ftw.
#16 Posted by Shadow71 (191 posts) -

After seeing him last night on Jimmy Fallon (without his sunglasses) he came off as much less of a douche

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.