Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

La-Mulana

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 27, 2005

In this 2D "Metroidvania" style platformer, you play as Indiana Jones-inspired archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi, who seeks to uncover an ancient mystery.

Amazing PC version.. but..

nasie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nasie

It's a really great game now and most of the frustrating parts from the orginial seems to be gone which is great.

But there's a pretty great issue with the game, seems like the save feature breaks after about an hour of gameplay for me. Loosing all progress and forcing me to reinstall the game, the saves are intact when reinstalling but it's totaly broken and it's heartbreaking taking down a boss when you discover you can't save your progress...

Anyone else playing that got the same problem?

it's a really the best version of La Mulana without a doubt with fine tuned difficulty and really refined controls. Hope this game doesn't go under the radar to much..

nasie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By nasie

Found the solution, you gotta run it in compability mode for xp or administrive for win 7, really lame when this game is just released..

Cathadan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Cathadan

Yeah, I ran into the same problem and came up with the same solution. It took me a while to figure it out, because at first I thought it was related to running it through the Steam launcher. Hopefully they can patch it or at least note the issue in the readme file for people who get it later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.