Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

La-Mulana

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 27, 2005

In this 2D "Metroidvania" style platformer, you play as Indiana Jones-inspired archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi, who seeks to uncover an ancient mystery.

Help with late game puzzles

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pyrodactyl

I've managed to make it this far without using a guide but the aimlessness in the late game is really grindind my patience down. Could I get some subtle hint as to what to do next. It's either that or a continue hitting random walls because every location that seems usefull is on inaccessible parts of the screen.

I've beat the serpents, the giant, the water monster and the crazy eye laser monster. I got the talisman, the serpent staff, the dragon bone and the double jump. Got to the save points in the moon pyramid, the tower, the twin labyrinth, the giant graveyard and the lava tower. Got a bunch of games that are supose to boost stats (?), the alternate world fast travel and the snapshot software I haven't found any use for. I got the chain whip (the fact that you can fuck your way out of that one is REALLY stupid) and almost all secondary weapons.

Basically, I've found the ank in the twin labyrinth but I have no ruby to unlock it. I know I need to sleep in the center of the moon pyramid and I don't know how come down from above. There's also a part on the right side of the graveyard I don't know ho to get to, a part at the above the save point in the lava tower and a bunch of other places that are teased trough stupid walls in the graveyard, the twin labyrinth, the mother altar, etc. Two statues and a bunch of laser detector are gating my path in the tower. There is also the goddamn door to the alternate world of the gate of guidance and the chest bellow it that are taunting me since the start of the game

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pyrodactyl

Help

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.