Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

La-Mulana

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 27, 2005

In this 2D "Metroidvania" style platformer, you play as Indiana Jones-inspired archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi, who seeks to uncover an ancient mystery.

La-Mulana Arrives On Steam Greenlight!

Chippy180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chippy180

Now that Steam Greenlight is (mostly) filled with legitimate games I decided to do some hunting for Indie "Darlings" that had yet to appear on the service. Lo-and-behold the first game I searched for turned up a direct hit, and having skimmed through the Engrish synopsis and knowing that Steam has introduced an initial fee to display on Greenlight I'm taking that as good enough confirmation that this is the real-deal.

Here's the link to the Greenlight page. Currently the game is only at 3% of it's required positive rating. I've actually held off of buying this game, in the hopes that it would arrive on Steam one day(Honestly? Because Steam has spoiled the shit out of me with it's ability to remember the games I own better than I do). If the process fails, however, I'll take it as a sign to run over to the dev's website and buy the game.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

Already voted for it a couple of days ago.

You can also verify its legitness by checking who submitted it, btw.

Cathadan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Cathadan

Arise thread! La-Mulana was selected for release on Steam through Greenlight last week. Hurah!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.