360 or ps3?

#1 Posted by Drumminjay108 (93 posts) -

I am wondering which version of the game is the best. I don't mind the 3 disc's and I heard both have frame rate issues. Any help would be great.

#2 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

The PS3 version is the better one.

#3 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
#4 Posted by DeeGee (2123 posts) -

Go PS3, man

#5 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5826 posts) -

PS3 gets you free DLC

#6 Posted by Joker369 (877 posts) -

ps3

#7 Posted by Drumminjay108 (93 posts) -

Alright, thanks guys.

#8 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Ps3, xbox has texture pop ins and other glitches

#9 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

@SpikeSpiegel said:

The PS3 version is the better one.

#10 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -

I'm impressed there is no flaming.

#11 Posted by Nomin (977 posts) -

Truth: PS3
Doubt: Eventual PC release?
Lie: X360

#12 Posted by rmanthorp (3939 posts) -

PS3 seems to be the way to go.

#13 Posted by Trebz (487 posts) -

PS3 version has a bit more content and it also apparently runs better.

#14 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

360 has their annoying as fuck fuzzy shadows that I don't understand at all and look like shit. Go with the PS3 version.

#15 Edited by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -
@Nomin said:

Truth: PS3 Doubt: Eventual PC release?Lie: X360

/Thread. Hilarious. Also, I've been playing the PS3 version and it seems great. 
#16 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@angelkanarias said:
I'm impressed there is no flaming.
That's because it's so clear the PS3 version is the superior one. I mean my list of preference is PC > 360 > playing with bricks in a construction yard > PS3, and even I'll admit it's the superior version. Not that the game is unplayable on the 360 or anything, but PS3 is EASILY superior for this game.
#17 Posted by sawfish22 (237 posts) -

PS3.  I'm playing the 360 version cause I don't have a PS3 yet, but I've played the PS3 version and it runs a lot smoother.  Framerate is a lot more consistent, plus you don't have to switch discs at all.

#18 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5423 posts) -

Man, barely anyone in this thread is saying that the PS3 is the superior version. 

PS3, dude!

#19 Posted by AlisterCat (5559 posts) -

PS3, but the 360 version is just fine.

#20 Edited by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

I'v never played the game, just have a few friends to share what they think. Ps3 friends: It's good, better framrate than 360, the disc's.

xbox360 friends: Don't mind the disc's, good as it is. Framrate no problem. sorry, i dont know :)

Ps3 have a free case? I think thats the only think i can see as a tipping point. Other than that? don't know :)

#21 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

God damn, i need to buy this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.