Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

A Year Off And No Longer A PS3 Exclusive?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kush

Some news has come out of IGN AU stating that the game may actually be coming out for the 360 as well. While it still hasn't been confirmed by Rockstar or Team Bondi...it wouldn't surprised me if this ends up being true. Anyways, you can read the full story HERE.

...and don't edit the L.A. Noire page adding the 360 as another platform for the game because it still hasn't been confirmed.

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AaronBelfast

I may be wrong but I remember hearing a year ago that SCEA is funding the game. Im almost sure of it.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZeroCast

Lets just hope this ain't true.

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AaronBelfast
    ZeroCast said:
    "Lets just hope this ain't true."
    The more people get to play it the better, I don't see what your problem is.
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZeroCast
    AaronBelfast said:
    "ZeroCast said:
    The more people get to play it the better, I don't see what your problem is."
    There is no problem,i was just hoping this would stay a PS3 exclusive.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kush
    ZeroCast said:
    I hope it's true. This game has sounded amazing since I first heard about it and the more people that get to play it the better (hopefully). I am happy to see Bioshock getting a PS3 release because the game deserves the biggest audience possible. This rumor could be true or extremely false, but I know that the rumor of a 360 version has been floating around for a long, long time.
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Demyx
    AaronBelfast said:
    "I may be wrong but I remember hearing a year ago that SCEA is funding the game. Im almost sure of it."
    I guess not, if it was then most websites would've shot the rumour down, and none have.
    Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Lies

This title was revealed to be multiplat a WHILE back wasn't it? I remember some confusion surrounding it's exclusivity, but I may be remembering wrong.

Well we have seen nothing about this game since an initial prerendered trailer a couple years ago, so I'm not too excited in the firs place.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kush
    Lies said:
    "This title was revealed to be multiplat a WHILE back wasn't it? I remember some confusion surrounding it's exclusivity, but I may be remembering wrong.

Well we have seen nothing about this game since an initial prerendered trailer a couple years ago, so I'm not too excited in the firs place."
    It has been rumored to be multi-plat for a long time, but it's never fully been confirmed or denied...which would make it seem true. I would honestly be shocked if it was still a PS3-exclusive, but you never know...it's got a bit of the Alan Wake syndrome to it as well.
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Subway

This looks amazing.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HandsomeDead

I hope it's true because I no longer have my PS3. But still, i'm so happy that something is even being said about this game. I was sure it was cancelled till I saw this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.