Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Anybody playing on a 360 in the UK want a free Broderick suit?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By danielkempster
    'sup Giant Bomb! Anybody want a free suit?

Allow me to explain. I pre-ordered the Xbox 360 version of L.A. Noire at Amazon.co.uk, because I wanted the game on release day. I'd completely forgotten about the whole store-exclusive DLC thing Rockstar had going on with the game. So Friday rolled round, and my copy of L.A. Noire showed up in the post. Not long after that, I got an email from Amazon containing a code for my pre-order bonus DLC - the 'Broderick' detective suit. For anybody not aware of the suit's special properties, it reduces damage taken by Phelps, and increases the damage he deals in fist-fights.

It also looks like this
     It also looks like this
    I've got absolutely no intention of redeeming this. So, if there are any other UK GBers here who own the game on 360 and want my Broderick suit, I'll be more than happy to pass on the code. Just reply to this thread if you're interested, and I'll PM the code to the person who replies first. Peace out guys, and enjoy L.A. Noire!

A quick apology to non-UK users, by the way. As far as I'm aware it's impossible to redeem UK XBL codes in the US, and vice-versa (that's definitely the case with MSP cards). So please don't blame me, blame Microsoft and their region-locked codes.
    CarpetRemnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CarpetRemnant

Sure, if you really don't want it I'll take it off your hands :)

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By danielkempster
    @Leakster:  Code should be in your inbox now. Hope you like the suit :)

Mods, feel free to lock this down now.
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Locking at request of OP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.