Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Consol's Car... A disappointing case (spoilers)

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hoossy

So I'm talking to anyone who finished this dlc case.  

I went after the gearhead after connecting the missing wrench at the car lot.  Even my partner suggested doing that, and I was thinking I would collect all the evidence I could before interrogating Valdez.   But it turns out if you go to the race first, it ends with the Leutenant congratulating Phelps on getting Valdez to squeal about liking boys  (which I hadn't gotten to yet).   

Overall, pretty disappointed with that case, it wasn't really interesting.  Short and no big set pieces.... Well, it was that bug that ruined it for me, and of course I was docked a star because I hadn't gotten all the information...    
    oh well... time to catch an arson! 

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MiniPato

I immediately interrogated Valdez because I figured he's one of those self important types who doesn't like to be kept waiting.

I thought the idea of busting illegal street racers in 1940's LA was pretty cool though.

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Chris2KLee

Yeah, same thing happened to me. It's a bit of a let down, especially if you compare it to the other DLC. "Naked City" and "Slip of the Tongue" feel way more fleshed out.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hoossy
    @Chris2KLee:  
    yeah, Naked City was awesome....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.