Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

DAMN cars

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I can't find the Pontiac Sedan Six. This car DOES NOT exist in the game. Why must there always be the few cars that just do not spawn at all? 

If anyone knows of anywhere to find one PLEASE tell me. I have 90/95 and I might know of some if you're having trouble too.

IDiivil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IDiivil

The guide off of 360a I used stated this:

18. Pontiac Sedan Six
    Location: Downtown, Central. This can be found ambiently Downtown.

Credit given to Grifftuitous.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fetchfox

I know how shitty it is finding all those cars (I got the trophy earlier today), so I'll try to be helpful. 
    From L.A.N. wiki: 
    Recent reports suggest finding this vehicle in Downtown, Central. But it can also be found in Hollywood near the Polar Bear Ice Company. 
    You should also take a good look at this video so you know exactly what your looking for: Pontiac Sedan Six.

Avatar image for downbeatgorilla
    DownbeatGorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DownbeatGorilla

Sigh... and here I thought GTA's pigeons and AC2's feathers were bad....

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy
    @IDiivil@fetchfox: I've been looking at both locations for a few hours, no luck. It's my last car. I wish that somewhere on the map it told you where "Central, Downtwon" actually is. 

@DownbeatGorilla said:
    Sigh... and here I thought GTA's pigeons and AC2's feathers were bad....
    Try going for all the flags in Assassin's Creed 1. There are over 300 of them.
    Avatar image for downbeatgorilla
    DownbeatGorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DownbeatGorilla
    @xyzygy said:

Forgot about those, only ever bothered collecting the first set in Masyaf, and gave up. If there were only one type of flag, it may have been bearable. That said, I still haven't found a single bloody newsreel after completing one playthrough, plus various case-replays.
    spctre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By spctre
    @DownbeatGorilla said:
    That said, I still haven't found a single bloody newsreel after completing one playthrough, plus various case-replays.
    Yeah, those suckers are well hidden. I'm sure glad I'm not a total completionist.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee
    @DownbeatGorilla said:
    @xyzygy said:

Forgot about those, only ever bothered collecting the first set in Masyaf, and gave up. If there were only one type of flag, it may have been bearable. That said, I still haven't found a single bloody newsreel after completing one playthrough, plus various case-replays.
    I remember I actually found one in the Egyptian Theatre during the last case of Vice, but I couldn't bleedin pick it up because the scene is all combat =/
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By GunstarRed

It was one of the the last ones i needed, I found it in the black caesar case. theres a petrol station nearby if youre coming  from the caesar place after the interrogation section theres a car park infront...go right. but this is all very, very random as you probably already know.
    rockinkemosabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By rockinkemosabe

It's a fucking annoying task to find all these cars because they're all randomly generated. Every time I go to a location that a guide told me to go to the car is never there. And now the game says I have 91/95 even though I had 93/95 before.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fetchfox

My advice is to copy all the car names into a single word file and erase all those you've found (all the cars are listed under main menu, extras). I got Platinum a second ago, and I followed these guides. Good luck!
    General 
    Cars 
    Golden Film Reels

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.