Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Free Naked City DLC code (PS3)

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

First post wins. 

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hwy_61

I don't want it.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Jackel2072
    @elsuperdonut said:
    I don't want it.
    Really?... ok 
    Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Crono11

I'd love it.

jkuc316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By jkuc316

I want it

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Scapegoat

Too late! Congrats to the winner.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By N7

I turned 18 a few months ago, and ironically enough, got hit by a car and had to quit my job. What's worst is that we got evicted from out apartment a few days after because I couldn't pay the rent. I was in shambles. An emotional mess, and my girlfriend of 20 years knew that the only thing that could bring me up was to play L.A. Noire. I've been waiting for that game for what seemed like centuries. So she surprised me in the drop-out center we were staying at one day with a new copy of L.A. Noire. Unfortunately, some other homeless guy robbed her on the way to me and stole the DLC codes from the box. So even though we bought it new, I can't use the DLC.

The one thing that would have cheered her up was to see me play the Naked City DLC for L.A. Noire. Now that dream is gone, with only you as my guiding light.

Would you be so kind as to share your code with someone with a broken spirit? Please? It would cheer my wife up and maybe, just maybe, bring a smile through her distraught face.

Ping5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Ping5000
    @N7 said:
    I turned 18 a few months ago, and ironically enough, got hit by a car and had to quit my job. What's worst is that we got evicted from out apartment a few days after because I couldn't pay the rent. I was in shambles. An emotional mess, and my girlfriend of 20 years knew that the only thing that could bring me up was to play L.A. Noire. I've been waiting for that game for what seemed like centuries. So she surprised me in the drop-out center we were staying at one day with a new copy of L.A. Noire. Unfortunately, some other homeless guy robbed her on the way to me and stole the DLC codes from the box. So even though we bought it new, I can't use the DLC.  The one thing that would have cheered her up was to see me play the Naked City DLC for L.A. Noire. Now that dream is gone, with only you as my guiding light.  Would you be so kind as to share your code with someone with a broken spirit? Please? It would cheer my wife up and maybe, just maybe, bring a smile through her distraught face.
    [Lie] You made that story up. 

Homeless guys don't steal, they beg.
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By N7
    @Ping5000 said:
    @N7 said:
    I turned 18 a few months ago, and ironically enough, got hit by a car and had to quit my job. What's worst is that we got evicted from out apartment a few days after because I couldn't pay the rent. I was in shambles. An emotional mess, and my girlfriend of 20 years knew that the only thing that could bring me up was to play L.A. Noire. I've been waiting for that game for what seemed like centuries. So she surprised me in the drop-out center we were staying at one day with a new copy of L.A. Noire. Unfortunately, some other homeless guy robbed her on the way to me and stole the DLC codes from the box. So even though we bought it new, I can't use the DLC.  The one thing that would have cheered her up was to see me play the Naked City DLC for L.A. Noire. Now that dream is gone, with only you as my guiding light.  Would you be so kind as to share your code with someone with a broken spirit? Please? It would cheer my wife up and maybe, just maybe, bring a smile through her distraught face.
    [Lie] You made that story up.  Homeless guys don't steal, they beg.
    YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT HOMELESS GUYS DON'T STEAL.
    quinistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By quinistheman

I've got a code for the Amazon pre-order suit if anyone wants that. Nothing spectacular but it's free.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinistheman: I'd take it :)
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    @N7 Sorry, sometimes you have to shake the tree to see what falls out.

[DOUBT] I think you're being less than honest with me.
    quinistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By quinistheman
    @TheSeductiveMoose: I'll PM you the code after work(ish)
    jkuc316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By jkuc316
    @N7: IS THIS TRUE?! or are you just making this up so the winner will pity you into giving the code?
    SHADOWINFINITE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SHADOWINFINITE

So is anyone going to win it? I'll take it, if no one wants it.  
    @N7 said:

This story has to be true, it looks true. 
    WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

Read the word naked. 
    Woohoo. 
    Get into thread, I'm now dissapointed...
    Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinistheman: Ok, thanks! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.