Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Glad the story is starting to tie together (spoiler)

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hoossy

I've been stretching out the gameplay on this title, which is quite unusual for me, but have found this is one of the very few games that my girlfriend and I both enjoy completing together!  So I'm loving that!

(slight spoiler)
    Just wanted to say that I am relieved that the Homicide cases started to present an overarching story to chain each separate case together!

After the tutorial and Traffic cases, I really started to worry that the game was feeling like 21 individual dlc missions instead of one grand experience.  It keeps me invested in the characters!    (although, Phelps' by-the-book matter-of-fact personality is a tad annoying)

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mfpantst

good you'll hate everything in another 6 hours, then if you can stomach 6 hours more you'll feel better.  Doctor's orders!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.