How long is it?

#1 Posted by cky4890 (115 posts) -

I am waiting for la noire and was wondering how long dies it take to wrap up the main story line? Thanks

#2 Edited by mosespippy (4462 posts) -

I think it took me around 15-20 hours. There are 21 or 23 cases and they start of fairly short and easy but eventually I was taking an hour or two for each one.

One thing you don't want to do is start a case and stop part way through. If you're going to start a case make sure you have enough time to finish it because coming back to it later will be more difficult because of the details you've forgotten.

#3 Posted by ChinaDontCare (111 posts) -

A general Discussion on "how long is it". YAY..

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13257 posts) -

@ChinaDontCare said:

A general Discussion on "how long is it". YAY..

Hey man, China don't care.

#5 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1219 posts) -

About 6 inches on a good day.

#6 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1539 posts) -
#7 Posted by Terramagi (1158 posts) -

60-90 years.

#8 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -

1 penis joke so far. Color me disappointed!!

#9 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5101 posts) -

Real long, girl.

#10 Posted by Zleunamme (704 posts) -

She said it was eight and a half inches. If you going to ask for the playing time duration, you should have gone to L.A Noir forum page.

#11 Posted by Phatmac (5728 posts) -

REPORT YOUR LENGTH TO GURL.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.