LA Noire PC version & Team Bondi thing

#1 Posted by JCTango (1362 posts) -

Anyone know if the PC version of this game is still going to come out?  How is the port being handled?  Was Team Bondi working on that too?  What's going to happen to it now that the studio is gone?

#2 Posted by Daiphyer (1337 posts) -

LA Noire is Rockstar's title, so I am assuming the PC version is not dead yet. They could hand it off to another developer and get it out there.

#3 Edited by pyrrhus19 (40 posts) -

The PC version of LA Noire is being developed by Rockstar Leeds so I don't think that Team Bondi's situation will affect its release.

#4 Posted by JCTango (1362 posts) -
@pyrrhus19: Ahh, cool.. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to try this game out.  I missed out on RDR... don't want to miss this one :).
#5 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -

@JCTango said:

@pyrrhus19: Ahh, cool.. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to try this game out. I missed out on RDR... don't want to miss this one :).

I really wonder if RDR could have been successful on the PC. Too bad we'll never find out.

#6 Posted by TYRIEL (5 posts) -

The pc version is coming out 11 november 2011 :D

#7 Posted by JudgeDread (572 posts) -

@emem said:

@JCTango said:

@pyrrhus19: Ahh, cool.. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to try this game out. I missed out on RDR... don't want to miss this one :).

I really wonder if RDR could have been successful on the PC. Too bad we'll never find out.

yes, especially since it is miles and miles better than Noire

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.