One free steam copy if you want it.

#1 Posted by Funzzo (835 posts) -

So I just purchased Max Payne 3 on steam and was given a free copy of L.A. Noire. I have this game already and none of my friends would play it or want it so it up for grabs. The first person to reply to this post that wants it can have it. It is the steam version. Also there is a great video on youtube that shows how to remove the 30FPS cap if you want to. My steam user name is also funzzo add me to your friends list so its easier to gift it. Enjoy!

#2 Posted by YoThatLimp (1910 posts) -

I'll take it if it is still available

#3 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@Funzzo said:

So I just purchased Max Payne 3 on steam and was given a free copy of L.A. Noire. I have this game already and none of my friends would play it or want it so it up for grabs. The first person to reply to this post that wants it can have it. It is the steam version. Also there is a great video on youtube that shows how to remove the 30FPS cap if you want to. My steam user name is also funzzo add me to your friends list so its easier to gift it. Enjoy!

Yes please!

#4 Posted by Funzzo (835 posts) -

SeriouslyNow got it.

#5 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@Funzzo said:

SeriouslyNow got it.

Awesome stuff! Thanks mate :)

#6 Posted by Funzzo (835 posts) -

sorry YoThatLimp. SeriouslyNows msg hit my inbox first.

#7 Posted by astrodoggy (145 posts) -

@CoolRssL: I got prey, battlefield bad company 2, couple halflifes, ummmmmmm.... please?

#8 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@SeriouslyNow said:

@Funzzo said:

SeriouslyNow got it.

Awesome stuff! Thanks mate :)

Your awesome gamer standards will disallow you to enjoy that piece of junk, and I laugh at you for your misery, Questron, ahahahaha.
#9 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

I don't have shit to trade but I would really like to try those Max Payne games.

#10 Posted by Kukkaruukku (13 posts) -

I also happen to have an extra copy of L.A. Noire. So if anyone would like to have it just reply to me or something.

#11 Posted by Ghostiet (5281 posts) -
@Kukkaruukku
Yay, me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.