Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Post your early impressions of LA Noire (don't post spoilers)

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Hi, post what you think about the game so far. What did you like what you didn't like, how it was different than what you expect, stuff like that.

I just started and I think that there is like 95% detective work and like 5% shooting, which isn't what I expected. The graphics are very nice, for once i'm impressed. I can't go back to those gta 4 faces anymore. The game reminds me a bit of assassin's creed, where you had to do dectective work in a specific order before you can get your suspect. But there seems to be like very little gameplay, you could practically make this into a flash game. But i'm tired of shooting everyone, I was burnt out on that sort of gameplay, it's a nice change of pace for me. I find the game appealing, but maybe I could of rented it looking back at it now.

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Sayishere
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    Hi, post what you think about the game so far. What did you like what you didn't like, how it was different than what you expect, stuff like that. I just started and I think that there is like 95% detective work and like 5% shooting, which isn't what I expected. The graphics are very nice, for once i'm impressed. I can't go back to those gta 4 faces anymore. The game reminds me a bit of assassin's creed, where you had to do dectective work in a specific order before you can get your suspect. But there seems to be like very little gameplay, you could practically make this into a flash game. But i'm tired of shooting everyone, I was burnt out on that sort of gameplay, it's a nice change of pace for me. I find the game appealing, but maybe I could of rented it looking back at it now.
    Thats my big decsion right now, whether or not to buy it or rent it, what would you recommend

I know there isnt MP and in terms of replayability theres only replaying the cases, but.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Sayishere: Well, it's really worth experience, the game is like high art, stuff ebert will like for a change. You really get to feel what's it's like to be a dectective and deserves it's high reviews. It's worth buying if you want to own it in your library, but I think you can totally get away with renting it. You might even want to play it a second time to see if you can improve your score. Score consist of those interogation sequences, picking the right answer from truth, doubt and lie. If you pick lie, you need evidence to back up your claim. Also you need to pick up most of the evidence you can, it helps you because the controller will rumble. It's an experience, a movie, high art but I found the action so far, from my early playthough to be lacking. I'm sure there is more action later, but that's my honest impression. I don't want to tell you to rent it and you still want to buy it, but that's what I think so far, maybe a week's rental, you might be able to finish it twice. I'm happy I bought it, I don't mind like owning the game and maybe playing it later on.

Edit: I forgot to mention, there are side missions, I just don't tackle them because they are distracting my main case. But yeah, I suppose more of the action is from side missions. It's tough to say if it's worth it or not, it's a game that's different from anything else.
    Avatar image for detectivespecial
    DetectiveSpecial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DetectiveSpecial

It is an adventure game through and through. I love it, but can see people being let down, expecting a Rockstar game.

My only gripe is that the open world is not, so far, utilized by the mechanics of the game. It is there, and it seems really detailed, but you'd never notice unless you went out of your way to do so. If you let your partner haul your ass around, you'd never see any of it, and it wouldn't effect the game in the slightest.
    Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Marcsman

It's like McDonalds

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sayishere
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    @Sayishere: Well, it's really worth experience, the game is like high art, stuff ebert will like for a change. You really get to feel what's it's like to be a dectective and deserves it's high reviews. It's worth buying if you want to own it in your library, but I think you can totally get away with renting it. You might even want to play it a second time to see if you can improve your score. Score consist of those interogation sequences, picking the right answer from truth, doubt and lie. If you pick lie, you need evidence to back up your claim. Also you need to pick up most of the evidence you can, it helps you because the controller will rumble. It's an experience, a movie, high art but I found the action so far, from my early playthough to be lacking. I'm sure there is more action later, but that's my honest impression. I don't want to tell you to rent it and you still want to buy it, but that's what I think so far, maybe a week's rental, you might be able to finish it twice. I'm happy I bought it, I don't mind like owning the game and maybe playing it later on. Edit: I forgot to mention, there are side missions, I just don't tackle them because they are distracting my main case. But yeah, I suppose more of the action is from side missions. It's tough to say if it's worth it or not, it's a game that's different from anything else.
    I do like the sound of that, the style of game reminds me of Heavy Rain, which is also more like a movie. The face animations blew me away...for that that alone i might buy it.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Sayishere: If your okay with heavy rain, then you should like this game. The face animation looks fantastic, it doesn't look weird, rather you think, why can't all games look like this? You don't worry about how cartoony they look anymore and during the interogation sequences, you can really see the captured performance down to the very blinks. I think it's immersive that way and if you want more action, maybe keep doing side missions I suppose. I will do that when I continue to play the game and see if it has more action.
    veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By veektarius

The game says I'm on my sixth case, though I count 4, the gun, the shoe store, the bloody car and I'm doing the hit & run now.  I can only guess it counted some things as different cases that it shouldn't, like the interrogation room scene.

I actually sort of regret completing as much as I have.  I kinda think the best way to play this game is one case in a sitting.  The game is episodic and I feel like treating it as such might enrich the experience, and let each case be more distinct in my memory.  Though the lingo is more LA Confidential, the cases so far are more Dragnet.  A bunch of people lie to the cops without much reason and the cops investigate their way to find the murderer. No noir sexual perversion or pervasive corruption, though the first case hints that at least the latter will pop up later.

So yeah, so far it's more police procedural than noir, with the only noir coming through the dialogue and the relation to LA Confidential.  May change.

As far as gameplay, I like the investigations, though I wish it held your hand a little less looking for clues.  I guess I can turn the rumble off, but if I did I'd just be hammering the A button  next to everything like an old Final Fantasy game.  Things you can interact with aren't generally that different from things you can't.  Maybe if it put all the items you find in your notebook instead of flat out telling you the ones that are irrelevant, like, that wooden spoon it let me pick up.  I'd love to present that as evidence someone is lying.

I agree with Hitman that the action is the weak point.  I like the chase sequences, generally, they're pretty interesting, but the shooting is straight out of Red Dead and is just as easy.  The challenge in Red Dead was that they put you up against tons of enemies and made you shoot from horseback and stuff.  Here, you just shoot three guys and you're done.  Controls aren't too great either.  Driving's fun but there's a lot of it.  And I've already plowed into a couple cars while my siren was on.    Taking corners at full speed is dangerous.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Renahzor
    @HitmanAgent47

For me it will definitely be a 2 play-through game, and maybe some Replaying cases even after that.  I've gotten a lot of 3-4 star ratings on cases, one 2 star and only one 5 star, about 10 cases in.  There's a lot of room for improvement going forward so it should be fun for a second run to see how the cases can play out differently.  Enough to warrant a purchase from me.  

@Veektarius
    I tuned off the hint systems for finding clues, its not really so bad.  Sometimes I hammer on A to find something, but only if I think its a clue sitting in the open, sometimes it is.  You can usually see them if you stop and look at the scene and work your way through it pretty carefully.  Ive missed some clues here and there but thats part of the fun for me.  :)
    mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By mfpantst
    @Veektarius: @Renahzor: Agreed with it not being bad turning off the clue rumbles.  First, if you leave the cue music on you know when you're done, and secondly what Renahzor said, if you turn off the hand holding, you'd be pretty surprised that you know what clues are.  And surprised at your ability to find them
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Well if anything, i'm playing the game non stop, that has to mean something. I may not be constantly shooting ppl, but I feel like i'm in an experience. It trancends the videogame genre to movies and maybe even reality. I'm starting to really like the graphics, while it's not photorealistic, it's actually very realistic. I wish more games were like this. This game looks almost twice as good as gta 4, they adressed all the complaints I had with cartoony graphics. This is high art at it's best, the only videogame I can really call art. Overall, I didn't mind paying for this high art, it's quite an experience.

It's tough to articulate what i'm experiencing, but even for a game that doesn't have that much shooting. I'm still having a great time and I can't wait to see what's next like in a horror movie or mystery novel.

I'm about half way though the game now.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12  Edited By Yanngc33

Finally, something new and fresh. Got it today but this week end, alone in my house, I will play this game to nauseam 

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Daveyo520

I really enjoy it.

smitty86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By smitty86

This game......is odd. I Love the potential of it and the concept of it but there are some things that just seem to be weird. Like there are clear signs, especially with the rating system combined with the "no fail" missions, that show some flaws in the story telling. I'm not trying to spoil anything and I'm only on the homicide desk (so it is still somewhat early), but there have been many moments where things where not explained simply b/c I did not do objectives in the order the game wanted and there is zero rhyme or reason to explain why one way is the correct way.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EuanDewar
    @Sayishere: Also in regards to maybe buying or renting it, while it is a Team Bondi game it also has a lot of rockstar behind it and I would expect some GTA/RDR style big expansive DLC.
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Afroman269

I'm enjoying the game quite a lot. I'm not finished yet though. The thing I find disjointing though is when you fuck up on a case and get chewed out by your superior but then the next case the guy acts like none of that has happened. It would be great if your work influenced the way people respond to you throughout the game, not just by a case to case basis. Also, I picked this game up along with Heavy Rain. I'm liking this change of pace in gaming, it's a nice break from shooting dudes in the face. 

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fjordson

It's the best thing I've played all year. You just have to know what you're getting into, with the focus being on the investigative elements as opposed to combat.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Deranged

It's a pretty good game. My game keeps freezing but I have that stupid disk reading problem. Hopefully I can get a free fix :P

I barely got past getting promoted to traffic control.
    Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
    maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By maskedarcstrike

I'm really liking it so far but I have a huge love/hate relationship with the game during the interrogation sequences.  Sometimes you really have to guess between truth and doubting cause there's no evidence to back up a lie, and sometimes you don't always get what you expected to say when you hit truth.  I would have liked a more radial like system like mass effect where you can at least get a hint of what he's gonna say rather than just truth or doubt its so freaking vague.

Then ya feel like a dumbass if ya screw up on questioning.  I'm getting better at it I'm doing the homicide cases but it's just frustrating sometimes.  Especially when you have the case figured out.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Jackel2072
    @maskedarcstrike said:
    I'm really liking it so far but I have a huge love/hate relationship with the game during the interrogation sequences.  Sometimes you really have to guess between truth and doubting cause there's no evidence to back up a lie, and sometimes you don't always get what you expected to say when you hit truth.  I would have liked a more radial like system like mass effect where you can at least get a hint of what he's gonna say rather than just truth or doubt its so freaking vague.Then ya feel like a dumbass if ya screw up on questioning.  I'm getting better at it I'm doing the homicide cases but it's just frustrating sometimes.  Especially when you have the case figured out.
    i think if they gave you more a hint as to what someone's reaction would be if you were to doubt them or call them out in a lie would kind of ruin the game for me. I love Mass Effect but that game is so Black and white (or Red and Blue) you kind of always no the outcome of the conversation in that type of game. where in LA Noire you dont. and thats the hook. even when you think you have solid evidence against someone its always a gamble calling them out in a lie. there might be a shred of evidence you missed that could completely kill your argument. and for me thats fucking amazing! the best gameplay mechanic the game has is not a mechanic at all. its your brain and your wits. 
    DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DAFTPUNK

I love it.

hyperfludd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By hyperfludd

It's been a great experience so far. It reminds me a lot of games like Phoenix Wright, and since I love those games...well you get the picture.

Finding evidence can be a tad annoying since getting Phelps to line up with an object isn't the snappiest thing in the world. But that's like, an extremely minor issue in what otherwise has been a fantastic game so far.

Lufferov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lufferov

I really love the style, but the big problem with it is interrogations. You are supposed to call out truth / lies, when somebody has said something. But you can't possibly know how to accuse them, yet the game expects you to somehow know. For example..."X told me Y".... errr, how do I know what X told you? Maybe they did say that, it might not be true, but I can't be sure they told them the truth can I!

It's this stuff that really frustrates me, also, I can have evidence I'm convinced will prove a lie, but when I accuse them, I get it wrong.. WTF?

I don't like some of the acting either, they can look really guilty and shift. Body language, avoiding eye contact.. so I think.. AHA, you're lying. But then no, they were telling the truth. It's driving me mad!

ki11tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By ki11tank

It's a solid game, but you MUST enjoy game play with little action.  I went in expecting little action but instead I figured it'd be mostly cop drama regarding spicy interrogation work, which sounded interesting.  What I ended up with was searching around crime scenes for shit I really didn't care about half falling asleep to old school music for most of the couple hours I played along with a little interrogation and even less gun fire.

The shoot outs seemed smooth, cars drive well and the character movement is fluid.  Kinda makes me think they didn't unleash enough of this game by making is so linear with "detective work".  I mean the things they didn't even focus on are more polished than the main parts of many games.

Avatar image for shadowknight508
    ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShadowKnight508

I like it so far...the story is interesting, the cases are unique, and the game itself is very enjoyable. The only issue I have had so far is that I am not very good at noticing the subtle or noticeable facial expressions that indicate that the suspect/witness knows more than they are letting onto, and it has caused me to mess up several times on questioning.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By cinemandrew

It's not what I originally expected it to be. before it's release, I was anticipating more of a shooter, and less of an adventure game. After checking out Brad's review, and the quick look, I was sold. The gameplay seemed compelling, I was intrigued by the facial animation, and I'm in love with the setting and atmosphere. After playing it, I'm really impressed with what they've done here. There's a lot of depth to the cases, and they can definitely unfold in different ways depending on how well, or poorly, you manage to do your job. If you misjudge a person's response to one or more of your questions, you can miss out on major clues, and delay your investigation. From what I've seen, you can even have some different final outcomes to some of the cases.

I came in thinking that the setting and facial animation would probably be the most impressive pieces, but I've since come to really love the investigations. I find myself determined to get everything right, and it's a big let down when I get something wrong. It makes it that much more compelling when you consider that you're judging the honesty an actual person, conveying real (or at least close to real) human emotion.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lufferov said:
    I really love the style, but the big problem with it is interrogations. You are supposed to call out truth / lies, when somebody has said something. But you can't possibly know how to accuse them, yet the game expects you to somehow know. For example..."X told me Y".... errr, how do I know what X told you? Maybe they did say that, it might not be true, but I can't be sure they told them the truth can I!It's this stuff that really frustrates me, also, I can have evidence I'm convinced will prove a lie, but when I accuse them, I get it wrong.. WTF?I don't like some of the acting either, they can look really guilty and shift. Body language, avoiding eye contact.. so I think.. AHA, you're lying. But then no, they were telling the truth. It's driving me mad!
    Only press for lying when you knwo they contradict evidence. Otherwise just use doubt and truth. Truth when they look you straight in the eyes, doubt when they're shifty. It's not fool proof but it's been working decently for me so far.
    DHunter329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DHunter329

Everything that Brad and Ryan have said in the QL and on the Bombcast sums it up for me.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#29  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I like the strong focus on investigation over action.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#30  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm going to say something that will probably get misconstrued as me disliking the game when in fact I really enjoy certain aspects of it.  I think LA Noire's detective elements and shootouts are loads of fun.  That being said, I'm not sure why more people aren't comparing this game's problems to those of Mafia 2.  As a detective/adventure game, LA Noire is great.  But like Mafia 2, I'm wondering why it really needs to be an open world game.  The city, though well designed and filled to the brim with lots of neat visuals (like Mafia 2), is pretty dull and boring to drive through.  Sure, there are the mini-missions to complete, but those rarely last more than a few minutes.  The "collectibles" are okay, but I don't feel the urge to explore or see the world the same way that I did in Red Dead Redemption or even Saint's Row 2.

The fact of the matter is, as fun as this game is, in the second playthrough, I don't intend on ever driving.  I'll do so this playthrough to see if the mini-missions pick up in intensity, but as of right now, I'm just not feeling the need to have such a huge, expansive empty city.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Sparky_Buzzsaw: just get your partner to drive instead. Sure you won't get to play side missions that way, I get him to drive me everywhere rather than do it myself. Sure saves alot of time.

Edit: no one said you have to drive though the game now, you can always just do it now instead of the next playthough whenever you don't feel like it.
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#32  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
    @HitmanAgent47 said:

@Sparky_Buzzsaw: just get your partner to drive instead. Sure you won't get to play side missions that way, I get him to drive me everywhere rather than do it myself. Sure saves alot of time.

That's what I meant when I said that I won't be doing the driving during the next playthrough.
    Avatar image for captaintightpants
    CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really loving the game so far, investigating and interrogations are a ton of fun. My only problem with the game is a small problem since there isn't a whole lot of it and it isn't the focus. The shooting feels really, really poor. I really would have loved it if they put some more animation in the cover transition. The weapons so far(Shotgun and Pistol) really don't feel like they pack any sort of punch. I am not playing the game for the shooting, and yes it doesn't focus on it, but whenever those sections DO come up I really don't enjoy them.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Also, Cole Phelps is a really good character

BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By BigLemon
    @Resident4t said:
    Really loving the game so far, investigating and interrogations are a ton of fun. My only problem with the game is a small problem since there isn't a whole lot of it and it isn't the focus. The shooting feels really, really poor. I really would have loved it if they put some more animation in the cover transition. The weapons so far(Shotgun and Pistol) really don't feel like they pack any sort of punch. I am not playing the game for the shooting, and yes it doesn't focus on it, but whenever those sections DO come up I really don't enjoy them.
    This is a legitimate criticism. I find the shooting completely serviceable, but it is definitely not the focus, as you pointed out. Not broken, but not groundbreaking either. And because the shootouts are sandwiched in between all the other stellar game play mechanics, they stand out even more. And perhaps it suffers for this.

Overall, this game is phenomenal. It would be easy to pass it off as a glorified adventure game, but this is an experience that is far more than the sum of its parts. And I find that there is a high degree of re-playability for cases that you may have not gotten all 5 stars on, so that's a bonus. I see lots of potential for quality DLC.
    haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By haggis

I'm really enjoying the game.

However, it falls a bit short of my expectations in a lot of places. Don't get me wrong, if I had to give the game a score it would be 8 or 8.5 out of 10. But while the interrogation scenes are really great, I find myself cursing at the screen quite frequently because it's impossible sometimes to make anything other than a guess at what I'm supposed to do. Sometimes bits of evidence don't seem to work when they should. The mechanic is great, but it definitely has some room for improvement.

I also find that I don't see much of the city. I think the driving is alright, but mostly during a case I just want to get on with it and make my partner drive. I haven't done much of the LA Free Roam. Having all the cars available seems pointless, since exploring the city isn't really a part of the game. And I don't understand why, since they put so much effort into recreating the city and making it look fantastic. The one thing I thought I'd be disappointed in was the combat, but I find that I'm actually quite content with it.

Also, some of the story aspects are ... disappointing. Noire stories often delve a bit more into the personal life of the main character. And while Phelps does have some complications later in the story, they're not explored very deeply. We see very little of Phelps' life outside of the cases he works. It's not a problem, just a missed opportunity. The game is so focused on the cases that it's easy to forget that there's more going on.

All that said, the game has built a solid foundation for future iterations. I mean, I've never really experienced a game like this with such solid mechanics. I truly could play another thousand cases in this game and never get bored. That's how solid these mechanics are. I thought the possibility of being bored was pretty high with this game. But given how much they yanked out from the traditional GTA formula, it's a bit shocking how damned good this game is. Could it be better? Hell yeah. But rather than be disappointed, I find myself eager to see where they take this stuff in the future. It's a brilliant game so far, and I'm eager to see how it ends.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By hatking

I love the game, but some of the shoot outs feel forced--like they're catering to the 'I need 'splosions and bullets' crowd.  There was a moment early on that turned into a full on fucking war.  I hate that the game walks this path of realism and then abandons it on occasion just so the neanderthals can get their muderboner.  The car chases serve as great of action and do not destroy the realism of the game--why can't they just leave it at that?  Even the street crimes--90% of which end in you offing a guy--take me out of the immersion.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HitmanAgent47

18 hours of gameplay, half the side missions, will record the time when I finished all side missions so I can see how much value this game has. I finished it and I think it's fantastic. It exceeds my expectations. I'm finding the cover system to be totally clunky, shooting just doesn't feel right. Also i'm finding some of the clues are difficult to figure out which lie and evidence to use. I found I can just quit and resume, whatever I messed up, I can fix during the interogation again. Still I can't really go back to cartoony looking faces and characters again after seeing this. I mean the way ppl talks in this game, this is the most human videogame i've ever played. Everything else just seems like a crude game, this game seems almost alive. The graphics are fantastic.

One quick question, how come I can't do more side missions after replaying a case?

Dookysharpgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#39  Edited By Dookysharpgun

I'm split 50-50 on whether I love it or hate it. I love the feel of the city, I love how the characters interact, but I hate the interrogations, they're actually horrible, as I can have a gut feeling that someone is lying to me, select proof that in my mind would make a lot of sense to the case at hand, and then fail outright. I also find that the driving can be a bit dodgy, and the aiming and shooting can be a little off. Otherwise the feel of the game is fantastic. I really enjoy the early parts, just before I have to interrogate someone...god I wish I could just beat the crap out of them and force a confession...its the 1940s, anything is legal! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.