Pre-order DLC Giveaway?! (PS3)

#1 Edited by InfamousBIG (3230 posts) -

EDIT: Guess I should mention what the DLC is, lol. One code for the Broderick's Suit DLC, and one for the Consul's Car DLC.

Well, selling my copy of LA NOIRE for the PS3. When I bought it and first played through it, the PSN store was still down, so I was unable to redeem my codes for the pre order DLC stuff. Beat the game before the outage ended, never really had any interest in replaying it. Don't want to just throw them away, not gonna give them to Amazon, so I figure someone out there might want them.

Convince me why I should give this bullshit to YOU, if you want it. A donation of a million dollars to me would be nice, but I guess MS Paint pictures would work too? I dunno.

Anyway, not really a definitive ending time on this, a day or two, maybe? Whenever I check into my account, I guess. Or think someone deserves winning.

So, good luck?

Over and out,

InfamousBIG

#2 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

I was the only one who gave Gleezle Glurp a positive review.

#3 Edited by iDarktread (1189 posts) -

LOL THAT PICTURE 

That's not a contest entry, by the way.

#4 Posted by InfamousBIG (3230 posts) -

@iDarktread said:

LOL THAT PICTURE That's not a contest entry, by the way.

This one's pretty good, too.

#5 Edited by iDarktread (1189 posts) -
@InfamousBIG: Yeah, I put "dorkly la noire" into Google, and saw that one as well. 

Hah!
#6 Posted by Bestostero (2750 posts) -

this looks fun! would give it a shot, but i already got the pass....but looks fun, looking forward to see what people come up with lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.