Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Question about DLC

SilverBulletKY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SilverBulletKY

If you download it after you're off of that type of case then do you just go back and select the DLC case and it plays as if you're at that point in the game?  The reason I ask is because I have not yet finished LA Noire, but can tell I am very near to the end.  My next case is Nicholson Electroplating Disaster.  I know this is a DLC and the beginning of it picks up right where my last case left off.  So for the people that download them before playing the game, do they just stick them in the correct time periods for you and it plays smoothly, but for the people that downloaded them after, you just have to go back and play them?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @SilverBulletKY said:
    So for the people that download them before playing the game, do they just stick them in the correct time periods for you and it plays smoothly, but for the people that downloaded them after, you just have to go back and play them?
    Yes.
    Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Aishan

They are indeed added to the story at the relevant points without any extra input from the player. 

If you're past their appropriate slot you have to access them via the Cases menu, or start a new game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.