Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Question about last homicide case *spoilers*

cmcali16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cmcali16

I'm working on the last homicide case, the one where you are on a goose hunt and I was wondering if some of the locations can be landmarks that have not been added to my map? If so, is there a good way to find these locations easier rather than driving around the streets hoping to find them.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

All relevant locations will show up as question marks if they have not already been discovered on your map.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Some of the ?'s on the map are Landmarks.

You can read the descriptions for those just like the ones that you've already discovered.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By KaosAngel

Set it as a way-point, if the mission status pops up...you got the right one.

If not, go back onto a map and set the waypoint on a new one.

BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By BigLemon

The landmarks in this case are all on your map, I am almost certain. You need to read the clues in order to decipher which landmark you must visit. Or if you drive around long enough, Cole will just say the answer aloud. Another hint would be to just place a marker on any of the landmarks in your map. Once the correct one is selected and you exit out of the map view, a new objective will be added to your notebook. Thats how you know you've picked the right one.

cmcali16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By cmcali16

Oh wow I didn't even notice the question marks on my map, thanks for the info.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.