Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Rockstar Denies Reports of L.A. Noire Overheating Xbox 360s, Too

• 102 results
    kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By kagato

Okay im on disc 2 on the 360 version, just about to make vice and ive yet to have a single crash or overheat.  I did get an update randonmly last night thorugh live, maybe to fix a bug i was about to get to?
    btakasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By btakasper
    I have yet to have any form of overheating issues from my 360.  I'm currently on disc 3 and have about 2 1/2 cases left.  We all know the systems have their own flaws and 360 have always been prone to overheating.  Some versions more easily than others.  But for people to start blaming a game that they are most likely playing hours on end is a stretch.  Take your console out of your enclosed cabinet and clean your room for fuck sake.  I distinctly remember this happening with another game not to long ago.  People blaming a game for killing their system. 
    kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By kagato

Been playing now for 3 days and its going just fine, i hate to say it but it does look like outdated hardware may be the issue for all those overheating issues.  Its an amazing game so i truely hope that no one is put off buying the game like i nearly was, you will be missing a fantastic story and a very well made game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.