Why no cast interviews?

#1 Posted by Joesoef95 (10 posts) -

I've been looking all over the web and I can't find anything. I found some footage of the cast on the face motion capture vid on Youtube but besides that nothing else. I'd be interesting to see Gil McKinney (Kelso) or whoever played Biggs, Rusty etc interviews.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Maybe it has to do with the issues they had in management and people just wanting to get the game finished and out of the building. 

#3 Edited by Venatio (4485 posts) -

For a disorganized mess of a development this game turned out pretty well though

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Venatio said:
For a disorganized mess of a development this game turned out pretty well though
Didnt RDR have near the same issues? Like near slave conditions?
#5 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3321 posts) -

There aren't many developers that actually makes a thing of their voice actors.

#6 Posted by Joesoef95 (10 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay said:

There aren't many developers that actually makes a thing of their voice actors.

Yeah but this is different, with this new motion capture technology and all. It's almost a movie
#7 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

I don't remember where I saw it, but I watched an interview with Aaron Staton (Phelps). His wife likes to play Left 4 Dead, apparently.

#8 Posted by Chris2KLee (2308 posts) -

Doing interviews with the voice cast would be giving them more credit, and Brandon McNamara will have none of that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.