Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 18, 2010

A departure from the usual gameplay of the Tomb Raider franchise, this download-only game features a fixed, isometric camera angle and concentrates on co-op combat, platforming, and puzzle solving.

Going for $5 USD on Steam!

zameer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zameer

Just gave this a go and I must say I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this. I'm not a fan of dual joystick shooters and don't really care for Tomb Raider in general, but this is great fun especially in co-op!

Could any of you console duders comment on the DLC level packs; are they any good? They're going for $1 each

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2  Edited By Geno

Already got it, but FUCK YES UNDERWORLD IS ON SALE. My Tomb Raider collection is now complete.  

Also picked up all the DLC for GoL. 

zameer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By zameer
    @Geno: Awesome, grats!  

Btw do any of you have problems with online co-op? I can't seem to get a game going with any of my friends, the option to start the game is greyed out even when it's a full lobby :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.