fluxbit's Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Steam) (PC) review

Five Word Review

Full-length reviews present an off-putting challenge for me. I labor over word, sentence, and grammatical choices to the point of exhaustion. These five-word reviews are my solace; I hope you appreciate the brevity.

1. Replayable
  2. Isometric
  3. Challenging
  4. Short
  5. Fun

Other reviews for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Steam) (PC)

Lara Croft: GoL. My review. 0

I know this is in the wrong plataform, but for some reason the website recognises that I've inserted it on the XBLM section but it doesn't want to show it. So if moderators wish to help, would be great! :) Enjoy my review nonetheless!  Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light arrived as the last of our summer of arcade games, as our summer comes to an end once again. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light may not carry the "Tomb Raider" name, but as you play you will notice that it stays strong in the...