Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lara Croft

Character » appears in 39 games

The star of the Tomb Raider series and one of the earliest female video game protagonists. British treasure hunter Lara Croft has become one of the most widely recognized game characters in history.

Dear Lara

TepiDDeatH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By TepiDDeatH

Dear Lara,

I can't remember a time when I wasn't in love with you. Your athletic, smart, sexy...a little dangerous. We've had some good times. Jumping off cliffs, shooting random tigers, finding ancient artifacts not seen my human eyes for centuries. Panning the camera to check out your butt and blocky circus boobs.

Buy your also aimless, you don't seem to know really where your going most of the time. You really don't help, you just kind of jump against the same wall over and over again, hoping for a different outcome. You get trapped in caves, and somehow just stumble on the way to get out, or the exit,after a couple hours or pushing up against said wall. And by that time I want to throw you through a wall and never see you EVER again.

I just can't take the frusteration anymore. Your the girlfriend I just can't seem to get rid of, as much as I throw down the controller in discust, I always seem to pick you back up weeks, months later. After Underworld. I think we're done for good. You'll always have a place in my heart, and a few broken controllers named after you. Thanks for the trophys and the good times over the years. You've been with me most of my life, but I have to move on. I saw your new trailer, and I want you back even before I've let you go. but there is an invisible wall between us, and I must stop banging my head against it.

TepiDDeatH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TepiDDeatH

Dear Lara,

I can't remember a time when I wasn't in love with you. Your athletic, smart, sexy...a little dangerous. We've had some good times. Jumping off cliffs, shooting random tigers, finding ancient artifacts not seen my human eyes for centuries. Panning the camera to check out your butt and blocky circus boobs.

Buy your also aimless, you don't seem to know really where your going most of the time. You really don't help, you just kind of jump against the same wall over and over again, hoping for a different outcome. You get trapped in caves, and somehow just stumble on the way to get out, or the exit,after a couple hours or pushing up against said wall. And by that time I want to throw you through a wall and never see you EVER again.

I just can't take the frusteration anymore. Your the girlfriend I just can't seem to get rid of, as much as I throw down the controller in discust, I always seem to pick you back up weeks, months later. After Underworld. I think we're done for good. You'll always have a place in my heart, and a few broken controllers named after you. Thanks for the trophys and the good times over the years. You've been with me most of my life, but I have to move on. I saw your new trailer, and I want you back even before I've let you go. but there is an invisible wall between us, and I must stop banging my head against it.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By imsh_pl
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By jacksukeru

I get to hung up on the use of "your" that I can't even...I'M SORRY!

Also, Lara is lame but the reboot looks like it could be cool.

Edit: Hah, I knew it! Karmatic backlash, it should be "I get so hung up on" also "too" is improperly spelled in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.