Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lara Croft

Character » appears in 39 games

The star of the Tomb Raider series and one of the earliest female video game protagonists. British treasure hunter Lara Croft has become one of the most widely recognized game characters in history.

Lara Croft trending on twitter

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Winternet

Wait, what? Why? Why is Lara Croft on the worldwide trends? What could possible have happened that would have this result?

Kadeemluvmusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kadeemluvmusic

Does Lara Croft really have a twitter account? If yes, then I could ask her what is she gonna do to survive in the new Tomb Raider reboot?

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TentPole

If the title of this thread caused me to physically recoil in disgust does that mean I am a hipster?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

@TentPole said:

If the title of this thread caused me to physically recoil in disgust does that mean I am a hipster?

No. I'm not a fan of Twitter either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.