Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Lash is a commanding officer in the Black Hole Army who first appeared in Advance Wars 2
. She's a young inventor who provides Black Hole with most of their technology and experimental weapons. Her list of inventions range from the massive Black Cannons to the quadrupedal Neotank and the nearly indestructible Lash Armor on pipelines. Despite her accomplishments, she's very childish and cares more about having fun than following orders or securing objectives. She uses other people as test subjects ( Flak
especially) and doesn't think twice about causing destruction in the name of entertainment.
Troops under her command are extremely good at using terrain for offensive and defensive boosts. Her CO Powers increase this boost and also allow easy movement across plains, through forests, and over mountains. CO Stats:
- 10% attack per terrain star.
- CO Power: Terrain Tactics- Units movement cost 1 over all terrain. 110% defense.
- Super CO Power: Prime Tactics- Units movement cost 1 over all terrain. All terrain stars are doubled. 110% defense.
Advance Wars 2 Campaign
Lash is ordered to take over Blue Moon
in the campaign but spends most of the time pitting her forces against Grit, Colin and Olaf for fun. During the mission Toy Box she uses a weapon to destroy Olaf's
hometown and scrambles the terrain into a mess. Even when she is driven out of the country she appears many more times throughout the game in Yellow Comet
and Green Earth
as an enemy CO and providing support for Adder and Hawke with her technical expertise.
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Lash also appears in Dual Strike as a playable CO and an enemy in the campaign. She returns to provide Black Hole with more weapons like the Black Bomb cruise missile and Piperunner. More importantly she also develops the Black Obelisks that drain the land of energy for the purpose of providing Black Hole with endless resources. CO Stats:
- 5% attack per terrain star.
- CO Power: Terrain Tactics- Units movement cost 1 over all terrain. 110% to attack and defense.
- Super CO Power: Prime Tactics- Units movement cost 1 over all terrain. All terrain stars are doubled. 110% to attack and defense.
- Tag Breaks: Flak- Bruise Cruise, 110%. Hawke- Rebel Yell, 105%. Sonja- Brainstorm, 105%.
Advance Wars: Dual Strike Campaign
Lash is back to her old tricks during the Omega Land war. When she isn't developing weapons, she's abusing the resources gained from Black Obelisks simply to have fun. She works well alongside Jugger and Koal for awhile, but takes a serious dislike to Kindle and clashes with her repeatedly.
Her allegiances change when Hawke attempts to discover the true purpose of the Black Obelisks and they both become targets of Black Hole. They're rescued by Rachel and the other Allied Forces and join them for the rest of the campaign. Any time Lash is selected for a mission, she'll often make sarcastic comments about technology or research.
- Players can unlock a special map shaped like Lash's face in Advance Wars: Dual Strike if they have Advance Wars 2 in the DS's Game Boy Advance slot while visiting Hachi's Shop.
- Despite how much she doesn't get along with Kindle during the campaign, this doesn't affect their Tag Break boost