3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Kyle Hyde's back, and he wants to ask you a few questions. 0

The typical route for naming a sequel is to take the title of the preceeding work and slap a bigger number at the end of it.  Or, as often seen in larger franchises, you'll have the parent title followed by a subtitle to differentiate it from other entries in the series.  It's rare that you see exceptions to these tropes like Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Japanese title: Last Window: The Midnight Promise), which might not be obvious just from looking at the box that this is the sequel to...

Frustrating in all the right spots. 0

I was super excited when I heard that Hotel Dusk was getting a sequel. It was a neat adventure game with an interesting story and compelling characters. Sure, there were some problems with the minigames (they tried too hard to utilize all of the DS’s features) and the story got a little too far up its own butthole as it went on. However, it still managed to deliver a heartfelt mystery story that had quite a few interesting twists and turns. Enter Last Window, the sequel to Hotel Dusk. I had to i...