Closed Beta Key Giveaway

#1 Edited by Teirdome (262 posts) -

There are a few thousand beta keys being given away for League of Legends on:

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=19075

Please remember that League of Legends is in Closed Beta under a fairly strict NDA.  You can read more about it in the Beta Agreement here:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/pages/betaagreement

Good luck!

Note:  It does require a free account signup to Zam.com.

Edited to add account signup details.

#2 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

Wow, did no one really not post here saying they took advantage of this?! 

If so, you people are truly missing out BIG TIME! 

I don't know what I'd do if I had to wait another 2 months to play this amazing piece of game.   

#3 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

No Keys Left to Claim, Sorry!

Bullshit! Signed up for nothing.

#4 Posted by Teirdome (262 posts) -
@Scooper: Sorry dude.  I've been busy all night and haven't been able to update the status.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a key.
#5 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Teirdome: Nahh, it's ok. I never was very good at DOTA so that key would probably be enjoyed alot more by someone else. Thanks alot for the offer though.
#6 Posted by Rageweaver (2 posts) -
@Teirdome:  I'd really appreciate that key if you've still got it. been trying to get into the beta since day one with no luck :(
#7 Posted by Teirdome (262 posts) -
@Rageweaver: Sorry dude, I've gotten a bunch of replies to this topic and given away the two that I have had.  You're currently 4th in line.  I'm trying to get more keys for the GB community though, I promise!
#8 Posted by Rageweaver (2 posts) -
@Teirdome: cheers for replying dude and i'll keep ma fingers crossed :)
#9 Posted by oblivion19 (1 posts) -

If anyone has a beta key to spare, I will gladly accept it. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.