Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Halloween Skins Leaked!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Too much awesome to withstand! The skins are:

• Frankenstein Annie
    • Incognito Blitzcrank
    • Ghost Nocturne
    • Witch Nidalee
    • Surprise Fiddlesticks

The Fiddlesticks skin is special because it was an epic thread on the LoL forums about creating a "Surprise Party Fiddlesticks" legendary skin. In turn, Riot decided it was a fantastic idea and finally created the skin. Personally, I'm most excited about Frankenstein Annie since she is my main. I think I'm finally going to buy Blitzcrank, though. That skin is too fucking boss for words!

All the skins will supposedly be available in the upcoming Graves patch, and supposedly, there will be a Halloween bundle that has all the skins for a discounted price. That's merely a rumor, though.

Are you guys picking up any of the skins? Which ones?

EvilAshe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EvilAshe

The skins all seem goddamn cool (especially Bride of Frankenstein Annie), I just wish they'd release new ones for guys I actully, y'know, play rather than the umpteenth Teemo/Annie/whatever skin. Leona gets no love :(

Also anything the encourages people to play Fiddles is evil and should be bannCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SuperWristBands

I bet he gives all the ladies some "surprise fiddlesticks". Oooooh yeaaaah.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shaunk

No Twisted? Lame man. Real lame. I hate Fiddledicks so much.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By valrog

Out of those I'm only interested in Nocturne skin. Also, it's great that that Fiddle skin got realized, but other champions need some love, too. Like Swain.

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By amomjc

Is the Fiddlesticks one real? I don't remember seeing it in their preview video.

Avatar image for heroicdrinkingsong
    HeroicDrinkingSong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I understand why they concentrate on the more popular champions for the holiday skins but sometimes... I mean do we really need another Annie skin? Really?

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By mazik765

I just started playing Blitzcrank and Nocturne a bunch so this is pretty awesome for me :)

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jakob187

@valrog said:

Out of those I'm only interested in Nocturne skin. Also, it's great that that Fiddle skin got realized, but other champions need some love, too. Like Swain.

It's already been stated by Riot that Crimson Commander Swain will be coming down the pipeline as they build up the backstory of the Crimson Elite a bit more. However, I still think that they've broken Swain down to a lesser champ with some of the recent changes they did to him as well as stuff like Spirit Visage and such.

I picked up Definitely Not Blitzcrank and Frankentibbers Annie. I should also point out that they are technically saying Super Teemo is a "Halloween" skin, but it won't be a Limited Skin. I picked that one up too.

I understand why people are hating the influx of Annie and Teemo skins. However, as someone who mains Annie, I cannot complain about it. I also think that a lot of the champs that they haven't put out a mass of skins for...typically have pretty damn good skins already.

@amomjc said:

Is the Fiddlesticks one real? I don't remember seeing it in their preview video.

They ended up holding the Fiddlesticks one out. Apparently, it will be released for Riot's one year birthday or something. As long as it will still see a release, then rad.

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By 1337W422102

Unf, dat witch.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By TomA

@jakob187: Agreed. Leona is still pretty new so I can see why she doesn't have any extra skins yet. But for fucks sake, Udyr STILL only has his 2 shipping skins, and if I'm not mistaken, he was the first paid character to be released after the game shipped. I don't know where it is but somewhere on the web there's a list of all the characters that only have 2 extra skins, and it's a fuck ton. And yet we have 6 teemo skins.

BTW I found a list but it's kinda old. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=445796

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

Bought the shit out of that new champion.

It's weird they charge RP for him, he's almost a carbon copy of Blitz.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By valrog

@jakob187: Too bad that Crimson Elite skins are horrible.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jakob187

@valrog: What, you mean Magneto Talon and Cool Sword Riven? Funny thing: I hated the shit out of that Talon skin, but now it has grown on me. I like the in-game look, hate the splash art. As for Riven's, eh...her sword makes up for the badness.

The thing is that Swain's will be a Commander outfit, not some Elite one like pansy Talon and Riven.

Also, SURPRISE PARTY FIDDLES IS OUT NOW! It's so goddamn awesome!

EvilAshe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EvilAshe

Why do they always die when I throw them a party? I bring balloons and everything.

It's just like when I hug people with Amumu...

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Buscemi

Boring. Make skins for some fun champions!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.