Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

How to win every game in League of Legends

kaiyouske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By kaiyouske

As seen on AllMiaPodCast.com. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM  

I can't stop playing this game.  It pisses me off, but I always go back to it after I've cooled down.  I'm not quite sure what it is about it.  New patch today that nerfed Shaco and Heimer to the point where one of them doesn't get banned anymore during ladder games.  The new spider monster hero was also released today.  He seems like a ranged DPS that works pretty effectively. 

-kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By kaiyouske

As seen on AllMiaPodCast.com. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM  

I can't stop playing this game.  It pisses me off, but I always go back to it after I've cooled down.  I'm not quite sure what it is about it.  New patch today that nerfed Shaco and Heimer to the point where one of them doesn't get banned anymore during ladder games.  The new spider monster hero was also released today.  He seems like a ranged DPS that works pretty effectively. 

-kaiyouske

Mandaray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mandaray

I know how you feel. Sometimes I kick myself for playing this stupid, irritating game and all of its stupid, irritating people, but in the end I always come back. I think it's because not only have I met some seriously cool people while playing, but it's also the competitive aspect. Even though it means putting up with a fair number of assholes and fools, I can't walk away from pwning noobs, it would seem. XD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.