League of Legends Game Night (Any interest?)

• 67 results
#1 Edited by Matt (968 posts) -

So me and Mr.MattBodega have been playing LoL recently and with the Forza game night and other games nights being big hits here I thought why not try a LoL game night. This post is to see how many people would be interested. So if you would be up for this post below!

#2 Posted by Tuggah (1073 posts) -

I am down.

#3 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -

I'd be down.

#4 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Me and Vision have been wanting to do this.

my name is Argythe.

#5 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

Too bad I'm on the European servers. :c

#6 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

I'm in!

#7 Posted by Sorrowsan (129 posts) -

im in! lol name = jaffacakes
#8 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

Like Demyx said, we've been wanting to do this.

I'm in even if my times are rather bad.

Vision on US
Visionize on EU.

#9 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2393 posts) -

Sure!

#10 Posted by Bigrhyno (505 posts) -

If people don't mind playing with someone who just started playing then sure.

#11 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -

I could not want this to happen more. Centimani on the US servers. I'm mostly on late night eastern time. Sometimes I just log in and tab out until someone invites me or messages me, so don't think I'm AFK or anything if I'm online and not doing anything. :P

#12 Posted by Matt (968 posts) -

Great! Well it seems we have enough people to get this rolling. What day and time do you guys think would be the best?

#13 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Well, if you don't mind a horrible player I am willing. Also, I don't have a firm schedule since exams are almost over and I'll be starting up a job at some point. I'll try to make it to whatever time you go with.

#14 Posted by Juvarial (305 posts) -

Id be in : ]

#15 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2393 posts) -

Maybe we should make an official thread with times, dates, friends to contact and rules. I think tuesdays would be great.

#16 Posted by jakob187 (21735 posts) -

Bodega's been playing with you?  THAT BASTARD!  He hasn't even added me on his friends list!  I HATE YOU, BODEGA!

Either way, we play LoL almost every night here at the gaming center.  I'm down for some LoL wreckage ANYTIME!
#17 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

I'll be free after April ends!

#18 Posted by Matt (968 posts) -
@Xpgamer7 said:
" Maybe we should make an official thread with times, dates, friends to contact and rules. I think tuesdays would be great. "
I will make a new thread will all the info but first I want to nail down times in this thread.
#19 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -

I'd be down and am available to play most nights.

#20 Posted by Vitamin_Dei (188 posts) -

I play pretty much every night anyway, but would totally be down to play some GB community games.

I play pretty much every evening, myself. Fairly early bedtime due to a job that requires that I wake up at the asscrack of dawn, but I'm usually on between like 5-9pm PST.
#21 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

Every night is LoL night for me. Need to get my first win bonus after all =D

Though i won't be on for a few weeks cause i'll be overseas. I'll check back on this when i get back, hopefully Monkey King will be released by then.

#22 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

I play about every day, and I'd be down to play with some GBers.

#23 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I'd be up for some of that.

#24 Posted by psoplayer (240 posts) -

I'm all for it!

#25 Posted by Matt (968 posts) -

Wow a bunch more people replied that I thought would. Until we get a night sorted I recommend whenever you guys are on join the Giantbomb chatroom

#26 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -

There's a giant bomb chatroom? Sheeyut.

#27 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I'm in. I can't nail down specific times that I will be available, but most nights will work. also I'm not very good :(

#28 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -
@beej: Yeah i made one called "Giant Bomb" on both EU and US.
#29 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

If I'm not in class, I'm free for a couple of games. So basically most nights from 4-11EST. Sometimes earlier, some times later.

#30 Posted by Tuggah (1073 posts) -

Tuesdays seems good, anytime between 6-11 EST.

#31 Edited by Vision (796 posts) -

Any day is fine with me btw.

#32 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
@Vision: oh, nice!
#33 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Vision said:
" @beej: Yeah i made one called "Giant Bomb" on both EU and US. "
How do you find it? I can't seem to find how you do it
#34 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -
@Azteck:  In the bottom right there's a chat button.

Once the window pops up you just click the button at the bottom and type "Giant Bomb" without quotes.

If a channel exists it'll just make you join it and if not it'll create one.
#35 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Vision: I tried doing that but all it did was create a new room
#36 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -
@Azteck:  That's most likely because no one was in the room at the time.

That or you forgot to capitalize the G and B which i doubt.
#37 Posted by Vitamin_Dei (188 posts) -
@Vision said:
" @beej: Yeah i made one called "Giant Bomb" on both EU and US. "
Huh. I've tried that and never seen anyone in there. I'll just add it to my startup joins.
#38 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -
@Vitamin_Dei:  That's exactly what people should do. The first one online creates it automatically.
#39 Posted by jakob187 (21735 posts) -

I'm going to be heading up to the gaming center and playing in about the next hour...so if you guys want to have a wreckin' Annie or Brand, hit me up.  Summoner name is Finlee.

#40 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

Me and Jakob just finished playing 2 games.

Good stuff beside the second game which had 2 DCs and 1 AFK on the enemy team. Respect to the guys who stuck around though.

#41 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

im down with this

#42 Posted by jakob187 (21735 posts) -
@Vision said:
" Me and Jakob just finished playing 2 games.Good stuff beside the second game which had 2 DCs and 1 AFK on the enemy team. Respect to the guys who stuck around though. "
They were all noobs.  We spanked them like leprechauns.
#43 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
@jakob187: Awww noes I missed it! What are your thoughts on Brand? From what I've seen he's damn close to an unstoppable force. 
#44 Posted by Jeffsekai (7049 posts) -

I'd be down.

#45 Edited by Vision (796 posts) -
@jakob187:  Yeah, they made tons of mistakes.

@beej: Brand is a decent burst champion with a semi-unreliable stun. Get out of position and you're dead, stay in a good position and you'll be a god.
#46 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

As long as it makes me more popular with the ladies, I'm in.

#47 Posted by Thoseposers (789 posts) -

I'm totally in! I play a pretty mean Annie

#48 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
@Vision: That's not what I've been experiencing, he's a royal pain in lane, and his passive does a shitton of damage.
#49 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -
@beej said:
" @Vision: That's not what I've been experiencing, he's a royal pain in lane, and his passive does a shitton of damage. "
Seeing my friends play, people really tend to feed him fairly hard. I don't play often because I usually just don't fee like it, so I tend to watch my friends play.
#50 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

I'll be in the Giant Bomb room for the rest of the night while I do some homework, if anyone wants to hop on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.